Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | F-Pose Gaolers are WLW.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
So true... Something about the breed in general makes me go hee hee hoo hoo I hereby pronounce you gay
So true... Something about the breed in general makes me go hee hee hoo hoo I hereby pronounce you gay
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
OP YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT. My only female goaler is a lesbian, and I cannot ever imagine her ever choosing a man.
OP YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT. My only female goaler is a lesbian, and I cannot ever imagine her ever choosing a man.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-06-18 12:31:44" ] not really? no base outline of a dragon really says anything to me. ... but i also don't like assigning sexualities or even genders a lot of the time, so that's a thing. [/quote] This, plus all my dragons are just automatically their listed gender/straight unless that particular dragons screams otherwise (dealing with colors AND their lore to determine that).
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-06-18 12:31:44:
not really? no base outline of a dragon really says anything to me.
... but i also don't like assigning sexualities or even genders a lot of the time, so that's a thing.

This, plus all my dragons are just automatically their listed gender/straight unless that particular dragons screams otherwise (dealing with colors AND their lore to determine that).
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60677615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606777/60677615_350.png[/img][/url] This woman would absolutely leave her man to run off with Maneater if given the chance.
60677615_350.png

This woman would absolutely leave her man to run off with Maneater if given the chance.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-06-18 12:31:44" ] not really? no base outline of a dragon really says anything to me. ... but i also don't like assigning sexualities or even genders a lot of the time, so that's a thing. [/quote] I agree because FR is one of the few places sexuality isn't my main focus with characters? Like, genders are very much down played in FR due to the 'G' rated style of the game so my only thought is I like certain poses of each breed and you need a male and female to magically create eggs. [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
... but i also don't like assigning sexualities or even genders a lot of the time, so that's a thing.

I agree because FR is one of the few places sexuality isn't my main focus with characters? Like, genders are very much down played in FR due to the 'G' rated style of the game so my only thought is I like certain poses of each breed and you need a male and female to magically create eggs.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I feel the same way about F gaolers. She's a butch lesbian for sure.
I feel the same way about F gaolers. She's a butch lesbian for sure.
tgKCVtZ.png
[quote name="ClockworkedCuon" date="2021-06-18 12:30:48" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60001172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600012/60001172_350.png[/img][/url] This man. It’s not a specific pose but I just [i]cannot[/i] fathom this man as anything other than a massive twink. [/quote] every time i see male wildclaws i just see a twink
ClockworkedCuon wrote on 2021-06-18 12:30:48:
60001172_350.png
This man.

It’s not a specific pose but I just cannot fathom this man as anything other than a massive twink.

every time i see male wildclaws i just see a twink
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I understand completely but for me it's female mirrors. They just give me a so muchWLW energy and I don't even know why but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50177935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501780/50177935_350.png[/img][/url] lesban
I understand completely but for me it's female mirrors. They just give me a so muchWLW energy and I don't even know why but
50177935_350.png
lesban

JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Same op [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
Same op
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
[quote name="Lynnykins" date="2021-06-18 13:00:03" ] [quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-06-18 12:31:44" ] not really? no base outline of a dragon really says anything to me. ... but i also don't like assigning sexualities or even genders a lot of the time, so that's a thing. [/quote] I agree because FR is one of the few places sexuality isn't my main focus with characters? Like, genders are very much down played in FR due to the 'G' rated style of the game so my only thought is I like certain poses of each breed and you need a male and female to magically create eggs. [emoji=tundra winking size=1] [/quote] op nothing against you but going "i don't rlly think abt gender and sexuality on my dragon characters since this is a g-rated site" feels like ur telling us that those identities aren't 'safe' for a g rated site. im probably interpreting this wrong but i think you could've worded it better? sorry i. dont wanna argue i just got irked by this
Lynnykins wrote on 2021-06-18 13:00:03:

I agree because FR is one of the few places sexuality isn't my main focus with characters? Like, genders are very much down played in FR due to the 'G' rated style of the game so my only thought is I like certain poses of each breed and you need a male and female to magically create eggs.

op nothing against you but going "i don't rlly think abt gender and sexuality on my dragon characters since this is a g-rated site" feels like ur telling us that those identities aren't 'safe' for a g rated site. im probably interpreting this wrong but i think you could've worded it better? sorry i. dont wanna argue i just got irked by this
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17