Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T Minus 24 Hours
1 2 3 4
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Working and checking FRD on break.

Actually kind of happy it's coming tomorrow, I get to spend my days off with whatever new thing is coming.
Working and checking FRD on break.

Actually kind of happy it's coming tomorrow, I get to spend my days off with whatever new thing is coming.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Sleep and work
Yeah, boring, but third shift in a factory does that ahaha
Sleep and work
Yeah, boring, but third shift in a factory does that ahaha
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I'm trying not to check here. I swear that makes the waiting so much longer. I'm probably going to alternate bewteen playing acnl, spirit tracks and Miles Edgeworth Investigations. I might try playing luminous arc heard that was good. The maintenance starts at noon for me so I'll probably being making lunch at that time.
I'm trying not to check here. I swear that makes the waiting so much longer. I'm probably going to alternate bewteen playing acnl, spirit tracks and Miles Edgeworth Investigations. I might try playing luminous arc heard that was good. The maintenance starts at noon for me so I'll probably being making lunch at that time.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Browsing the forums over and over, and desperately trying to force my attention to study instead
Browsing the forums over and over, and desperately trying to force my attention to study instead
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Went to the Fairgrounds. Now I'm knitting.
Went to the Fairgrounds. Now I'm knitting.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Choo choo!
Choo choo!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
I have work to do so I'm doing that.
I have work to do so I'm doing that.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Hype!
Hype!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Guys I know the event is almost over and you’re anticipating a bunch, but make sure to take care of yourself too! It’ll help pass the time- especially if you sleep!
Guys I know the event is almost over and you’re anticipating a bunch, but make sure to take care of yourself too! It’ll help pass the time- especially if you sleep!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 3 4