Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T Minus 24 Hours
1 2 3 4
i'm trying to play minecraft exploring the new update there to keep my mind off it. i just fixed my sleep schedule so tomorrow sitting around waiting for the update instead of waking up to it will be difficult.
i'm trying to play minecraft exploring the new update there to keep my mind off it. i just fixed my sleep schedule so tomorrow sitting around waiting for the update instead of waking up to it will be difficult.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
Reading about the SLS fuel system, mowing lawns for space camp, calculating some random crap with Newton's law of gravitational attraction and my limited knowledge of aerodynamics because I can, and doing some algebra for fun. So... a normal day for me.

Edit: Oh, yes, and listening to the Top Gun soundtrack.
Reading about the SLS fuel system, mowing lawns for space camp, calculating some random crap with Newton's law of gravitational attraction and my limited knowledge of aerodynamics because I can, and doing some algebra for fun. So... a normal day for me.

Edit: Oh, yes, and listening to the Top Gun soundtrack.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-06-15 09:03:43" ] dawn of the final day trying not to think of it? maybe i'll play some more Skyrim/ESO to eat my time. [/quote] Yesss! I was just plugging in my ps4 to play some Skyrim, it’s the only game that calms my stress and also makes me feel like time flies ;w;
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-06-15 09:03:43:
dawn of the final day

trying not to think of it? maybe i'll play some more Skyrim/ESO to eat my time.
Yesss! I was just plugging in my ps4 to play some Skyrim, it’s the only game that calms my stress and also makes me feel like time flies ;w;
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Drawing, watching yt, stalking the forums.
Drawing, watching yt, stalking the forums.
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
1 2 3 4