Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T Minus 24 Hours
1 2 3 4
All aboard the Hype Train!

My brain knows that obsessive refreshing the site won't help it move faster, but that's not stopping my fingers...how are you spending your time waiting for the big reveal?
All aboard the Hype Train!

My brain knows that obsessive refreshing the site won't help it move faster, but that's not stopping my fingers...how are you spending your time waiting for the big reveal?
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
somehow im back in the coli !! im trying to get a bunch of eggs / material to sell to get eggs . sandswept delta drops my beloved
somehow im back in the coli !! im trying to get a bunch of eggs / material to sell to get eggs . sandswept delta drops my beloved
Drawing, Stress eating, sleeping, dancing around my room because I can't help it.
Drawing, Stress eating, sleeping, dancing around my room because I can't help it.
2635948.png
dawn of the final day

trying not to think of it? maybe i'll play some more Skyrim/ESO to eat my time.
dawn of the final day

trying not to think of it? maybe i'll play some more Skyrim/ESO to eat my time.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
glad I'm not the only one refreshing like itll do anything, I've clicked the dig page like 10 times already

Making silly achievements and twirling theories around in my head.
At this rate I'm gonna end up writing unofficial lore with it oop

glad I'm not the only one refreshing like itll do anything, I've clicked the dig page like 10 times already

Making silly achievements and twirling theories around in my head.
At this rate I'm gonna end up writing unofficial lore with it oop

button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I should be asleep, but I'm ... not. Which strongly implies that 24 hours from now, when I also should be asleep, I won't be then either. :)
I should be asleep, but I'm ... not. Which strongly implies that 24 hours from now, when I also should be asleep, I won't be then either. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I started grinding an then realized I don’t need to anymore, and now I’m stalking the forums for dig content.
I started grinding an then realized I don’t need to anymore, and now I’m stalking the forums for dig content.
8328f59c839d5ce68920167da3694be8edcc868b.jpg4c552a44c34eaa26766f7dea59eb14b651fa9c7e.jpga77765f1e4cc954f924cd547f1e183553fc370ed.jpgffc30d69c22d02cc37f647e7a7d695415f4e2d41.jpg0797ea028aac1ba9c49209da159fc1e7081d872a.jpg
dancing in my room swaying my feet cotton candy skies like i’m stuck in a dream

uh, being active in forums are gonna set up my old ps3 to play little big planet 2, and maybe watch a few movies with my sibling.
dancing in my room swaying my feet cotton candy skies like i’m stuck in a dream

uh, being active in forums are gonna set up my old ps3 to play little big planet 2, and maybe watch a few movies with my sibling.
Working and checking the banner every now and then just in case
Working and checking the banner every now and then just in case
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Trying to work on an essay and failing miserably because I'm too distracted by all the excitement.
Trying to work on an essay and failing miserably because I'm too distracted by all the excitement.
1 2 3 4