Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MODERN WON CONGRATS ON BRAGGING RIGHTS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Modern lol, fingers crossed
Modern lol, fingers crossed
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Aghh i don't know anymore ???? ancient?? Maybe???
Aghh i don't know anymore ???? ancient?? Maybe???
SIG-02.png
[quote name="mcdamnalds" date="2021-06-15 08:37:01" ] Modern, the chests they've been giving us as event rewards (a huge cache of food, a box of apparel, a g1 egg, battle stones) seem like they're setting us up to be able to customize a new dragon. Maybe a clanbound breed change scroll so our new G1s can become the new breed? [/quote] exactly this
mcdamnalds wrote on 2021-06-15 08:37:01:
Modern, the chests they've been giving us as event rewards (a huge cache of food, a box of apparel, a g1 egg, battle stones) seem like they're setting us up to be able to customize a new dragon. Maybe a clanbound breed change scroll so our new G1s can become the new breed?

exactly this
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Something tells me its gonna be an ancient, but I'm placing bets on modern since that's what I hope for! There's also a ton of buildup!
Something tells me its gonna be an ancient, but I'm placing bets on modern since that's what I hope for! There's also a ton of buildup!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Modern! With regard to the statues, though, I think they're intentionally supposed to look ambiguous so the final reveal isn't totally spoiled. If there are new moderns encased in them, that's probably not a totally accurate reflection of what they look like.
Modern! With regard to the statues, though, I think they're intentionally supposed to look ambiguous so the final reveal isn't totally spoiled. If there are new moderns encased in them, that's probably not a totally accurate reflection of what they look like.
Modern I want more than an Anicent, but I would be okay with an Ancient. However we do not know we will be getting a new breed. It could very well be something else. Though I want a new breed more than anything else.
Modern I want more than an Anicent, but I would be okay with an Ancient. However we do not know we will be getting a new breed. It could very well be something else. Though I want a new breed more than anything else.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
MEDUSA/BASILISK MODERN
MEDUSA/BASILISK MODERN
I'm betting on Ancient, tentatively hoping for Modern. But I keep seeing people screaming "Modern confirmed!!!!" and I'm like "....Where?" because all I'm seeing is speculation. Like, no offence but if your confirmation on it being a Modern is based purely on Staff not denying it, buddy I have a bridge to sell you.
I'm betting on Ancient, tentatively hoping for Modern. But I keep seeing people screaming "Modern confirmed!!!!" and I'm like "....Where?" because all I'm seeing is speculation. Like, no offence but if your confirmation on it being a Modern is based purely on Staff not denying it, buddy I have a bridge to sell you.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Think I recall one of the devs saying that the next dragon would be modern.
Think I recall one of the devs saying that the next dragon would be modern.
DNsZOzK.png
I'm still banking on Adventure Mode in my little corner over here.
I'm still banking on Adventure Mode in my little corner over here.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27