Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MODERN WON CONGRATS ON BRAGGING RIGHTS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Modern.
This event has more in common with NOTN and Baldwin breed releases than ancients.
The last progress update on the modern was near-completion.
Someone else pointed out that the items we received all can be used on a modern, but the clothing cache specifically cannot be used on an ancient.
Modern.
This event has more in common with NOTN and Baldwin breed releases than ancients.
The last progress update on the modern was near-completion.
Someone else pointed out that the items we received all can be used on a modern, but the clothing cache specifically cannot be used on an ancient.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I think ancient but it would be really funny if an archaeological dig found something modern instead of ancient
I think ancient but it would be really funny if an archaeological dig found something modern instead of ancient
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
im guessing modern if its a breed
im guessing modern if its a breed
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
I was convinced it was an ancient, but the lore has me tentatively hopeful that it's a new modern.
I was convinced it was an ancient, but the lore has me tentatively hopeful that it's a new modern.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I desperately want a modern. Fingers crossed!
I desperately want a modern. Fingers crossed!
Ancient (stone moderns are currently turning into it) give me the worm skeletons
Ancient (stone moderns are currently turning into it) give me the worm skeletons
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-06-15 08:02:52" ] Modern, this is way too much buildup for an ancient, and normally they’d come out and say “it’s not a modern” so people don’t get too excited [/quote] Thats a fair point! Usually they wouldn’t let us get hyped up [i]nearly[/i] as much as this if it weren’t a modern :>
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-06-15 08:02:52:
Modern, this is way too much buildup for an ancient, and normally they’d come out and say “it’s not a modern” so people don’t get too excited
Thats a fair point! Usually they wouldn’t let us get hyped up nearly as much as this if it weren’t a modern :>
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
This would be a lot of build-up and hype for an ancient so we're hoping for a modern. Either would be cool though :D
This would be a lot of build-up and hype for an ancient so we're hoping for a modern. Either would be cool though :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Leaning towards ancient, but the statues make me think modern (given that they are the statues).
Leaning towards ancient, but the statues make me think modern (given that they are the statues).
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm guessing modern! They have all of the required features (wings, tail, four limbs etc) and I feel like they probably would have more ancient features if they were ancient (though if they did it would be pretty obvious what they were so maybe they're just like gaolers)

edit: this is all assuming the new breed are the statues. I love the idea that the new breed is turning the dragons to stone, so if that's the case I would probably also say modern, but also leaning a bit more towards ancient for that.
I'm guessing modern! They have all of the required features (wings, tail, four limbs etc) and I feel like they probably would have more ancient features if they were ancient (though if they did it would be pretty obvious what they were so maybe they're just like gaolers)

edit: this is all assuming the new breed are the statues. I love the idea that the new breed is turning the dragons to stone, so if that's the case I would probably also say modern, but also leaning a bit more towards ancient for that.
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27