Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MODERN WON CONGRATS ON BRAGGING RIGHTS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
Modern because the teasers for ancients were NOT this
Modern because the teasers for ancients were NOT this

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I gotta place my hopes on modern
I gotta place my hopes on modern
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
I’m thinking modern, because they definitely look more like modern dragons aesthetic wise, but they also strongly resemble Tundra dragons to me. So, in my opinion, if it is a new breed I REALLY hope they don’t look like Tundras, my least favorite breed :/
I’m thinking modern, because they definitely look more like modern dragons aesthetic wise, but they also strongly resemble Tundra dragons to me. So, in my opinion, if it is a new breed I REALLY hope they don’t look like Tundras, my least favorite breed :/
1HafVY1.png
guess modern since he would have called us earlier and it says he was there RECENTLY
guess modern since he would have called us earlier and it says he was there RECENTLY
2635948.png
They haven’t fixed iri / shim so I doubt it’ll be a modern.
They haven’t fixed iri / shim so I doubt it’ll be a modern.
siggy.png
modern
modern
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I'm hoping for a modern. I mean I love playing with the colors on dragons, but... Apparel just hits different.
I'm hoping for a modern. I mean I love playing with the colors on dragons, but... Apparel just hits different.
sIYtCYI.png
Modern! Earthshaker's personal guard dragons like the terracotta army soldiers :D
Modern! Earthshaker's personal guard dragons like the terracotta army soldiers :D
If it's a dragon then I am betting for modern. Anniversary is too special for an ancient
If it's a dragon then I am betting for modern. Anniversary is too special for an ancient
rzrrjmF.gif
Modern! The last time we had a big event like this (Baldwin) it was a modern breed. Ancients seem to just appear without much fanfare. This is a LOT of buildup for an ancient breed, so my bet is modern!
Modern! The last time we had a big event like this (Baldwin) it was a modern breed. Ancients seem to just appear without much fanfare. This is a LOT of buildup for an ancient breed, so my bet is modern!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27