Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary scene thoughts?
1 2 3 4
I love it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67570066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675701/67570066_350.png[/img][/url] They're just so siked to see the dragon in the center/
I love it.
67570066_350.png
They're just so siked to see the dragon in the center/
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
it's really pretty but I kinda wish it was more colourful/set in the daytime but oh my god I adore how precious everyone looks
it's really pretty but I kinda wish it was more colourful/set in the daytime but oh my god I adore how precious everyone looks
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I love the scene so much! It's like one (or more!) of our dragons is standing with all our NPC friends! It made me so so happy when I first saw it, and the more times I look the more cool little details I see.

I just need to decide which dragon(s) get to hang out with the cool kids now!
I love the scene so much! It's like one (or more!) of our dragons is standing with all our NPC friends! It made me so so happy when I first saw it, and the more times I look the more cool little details I see.

I just need to decide which dragon(s) get to hang out with the cool kids now!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Crim and Swipp are cut off on the dragon profile when I use the scene. Maybe it's my screen size?

It's a beautiful piece of art, but because it's in nighttime lighting, it doesn't go with most dragons (technically none, but with some the colors happen to work out).
Crim and Swipp are cut off on the dragon profile when I use the scene. Maybe it's my screen size?

It's a beautiful piece of art, but because it's in nighttime lighting, it doesn't go with most dragons (technically none, but with some the colors happen to work out).
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Direclaw" date="2021-06-08 10:33:13" ] This seems like a minor thing to notice but... Look at Baldwin and that massive smile he's got there! It's heartwarming to see him so happy. [/quote] i love that he's holding his pearl :')
Direclaw wrote on 2021-06-08 10:33:13:
This seems like a minor thing to notice but... Look at Baldwin and that massive smile he's got there! It's heartwarming to see him so happy.

i love that he's holding his pearl :')
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
It makes it look like Galore and Joxar and trying to tell your dragon dad jokes and I'm absolutely here for it
It makes it look like Galore and Joxar and trying to tell your dragon dad jokes and I'm absolutely here for it
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Edit: There's only 1 missing npc! It's probably because she's grumpy or something (Tripp). Also: [quote name="makani" date="2021-06-08 10:36:48" ] I love it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67570066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675701/67570066_350.png[/img][/url] They're just so siked to see the dragon in the center/ [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/R6Nz3rd/271f8706-193b-41a4-8198-82872936b85b.png[/img] what about a dragon this manic?
Edit: There's only 1 missing npc! It's probably because she's grumpy or something (Tripp).

Also:
makani wrote on 2021-06-08 10:36:48:
I love it.
67570066_350.png
They're just so siked to see the dragon in the center/
271f8706-193b-41a4-8198-82872936b85b.png
what about a dragon this manic?
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Crim looks gorgeous in the scene, can't wait when she gets an art revamp with that new artstyle!
Crim looks gorgeous in the scene, can't wait when she gets an art revamp with that new artstyle!
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
More official art of the npcs always makes me happy. Absolutely loving this new scene
More official art of the npcs always makes me happy. Absolutely loving this new scene
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Haven’t had the chance to gush over it yet bc I’ve been working on the dig site, but the new scene made me cry... yes. It’s beautiful.
Haven’t had the chance to gush over it yet bc I’ve been working on the dig site, but the new scene made me cry... yes. It’s beautiful.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
1 2 3 4