Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 142 143
@LithoLab

Chiming in now (was pretty busy yesterday!) - I think you put in some awesome work on the sheets and they look great! I will say I too am not in love with tracking the incubation status - especially combined with the pictures I find the sheets very hard to read at a glance. (Tho I must say they do look clean a*)

My first impulse when working with spreadsheets is to lean more simple and avoid graphics. I think simplifying it to available nests for the rows and the columns being something like who owns the nest, when was it rented, how many eggs and who was it rented to, etc.
@LithoLab

Chiming in now (was pretty busy yesterday!) - I think you put in some awesome work on the sheets and they look great! I will say I too am not in love with tracking the incubation status - especially combined with the pictures I find the sheets very hard to read at a glance. (Tho I must say they do look clean a*)

My first impulse when working with spreadsheets is to lean more simple and avoid graphics. I think simplifying it to available nests for the rows and the columns being something like who owns the nest, when was it rented, how many eggs and who was it rented to, etc.

5/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
6/7
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@LithoLab
I’d be happy to be an earth nester for you guys! I’ve looked at the post you pinged @/Mutation in and it all looks great to me!
@LithoLab
I’d be happy to be an earth nester for you guys! I’ve looked at the post you pinged @/Mutation in and it all looks great to me!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
I can offer up my Nature nests for this, I already am a nester for Active Nest Rentals 2.0 but I only get like 3 pings there per week, so I've almost always space for more! @LithoLab
I can offer up my Nature nests for this, I already am a nester for Active Nest Rentals 2.0 but I only get like 3 pings there per week, so I've almost always space for more! @LithoLab
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I do not use my nests myself and am more than happy to offer mine up for rentals.

I'm in nature and I've used to rent out my nests a few years ago
I do not use my nests myself and am more than happy to offer mine up for rentals.

I'm in nature and I've used to rent out my nests a few years ago

@LithoLab
I'd be happy to offer my nature nests! I almost never breed dragons so they go unused the vast majority of the time :)
@LithoLab
I'd be happy to offer my nature nests! I almost never breed dragons so they go unused the vast majority of the time :)
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
I'm interested in becoming an arcane nester! I rarely use my own, so I'd love to help!
I'm interested in becoming an arcane nester! I rarely use my own, so I'd love to help!
@LithoLab
I can be a Light nester, if needed :D
@LithoLab
I can be a Light nester, if needed :D
xLxR5x4.gif
@LithoLab

Hey! i could run a lightning nest for yall

I have enough space for extra dragons+ 2 empty nests currently
@LithoLab

Hey! i could run a lightning nest for yall

I have enough space for extra dragons+ 2 empty nests currently
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@LithoLab
I am willing to be a nester!
I am in fire flight,and am not planning to move!
Currently,no nests are available,but I have four nests which I am willing to let people use for nesting.
I nest quite frequently for myself,but am willing to let people use them.
I am currently working on getting rid of dragons I don’t need,so there might be space soon!
@LithoLab
I am willing to be a nester!
I am in fire flight,and am not planning to move!
Currently,no nests are available,but I have four nests which I am willing to let people use for nesting.
I nest quite frequently for myself,but am willing to let people use them.
I am currently working on getting rid of dragons I don’t need,so there might be space soon!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@LithoLab

I've been thinking about it, and I figure I might as well offer to be a Light nester. (:

I used to nest for Triskele a while ago. I only use my own nests for special hatch dates, so they're all free 99% of the time.
@LithoLab

I've been thinking about it, and I figure I might as well offer to be a Light nester. (:

I used to nest for Triskele a while ago. I only use my own nests for special hatch dates, so they're all free 99% of the time.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 142 143