Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 142 143
@Litholab

hi! had read through this before but seeing it brought back up and closer to done I'm here again - I can be a wind nester if wanted :)
@Litholab

hi! had read through this before but seeing it brought back up and closer to done I'm here again - I can be a wind nester if wanted :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900

That would be awesome! The post before yours includes some info for new nesters, please be sure to read it! Also anticipate another ping, our spreadsheets should be ready to use tonight and I'm excited to share them with you guys! ;]
@dd2900

That would be awesome! The post before yours includes some info for new nesters, please be sure to read it! Also anticipate another ping, our spreadsheets should be ready to use tonight and I'm excited to share them with you guys! ;]
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LucisAbsentia @Amberowl28 @CassieRose @Twisted0bsession @ToxicE @Macroura @Loquaciousky @DangItMoonMoon @Astronomic @IllusiveFox @Sides @Mode @RoyalSorceress @Leaffymint @LenaV @ClockworkedCuon @dd2900

Hey guys! It's been a hot minute, but I wanted everyone's opinion on how the new spreadsheets look and function.

Spreadsheet 1 ("Private")
This is the sheet for us to edit. You do not have to be given permission to edit this spreadsheet, which means it eliminates the need for sharing your email. There is a row for each Nester and 11 tabs (one for each element) where you will fill in your username, any nests you're hosting, and if they were incubated for the day. Since we're still low on numbers, when an element gains a new nester, I'll add a new row for them in the appropriate tab (with a max of 7).

Additionally, there is a "Records" tab where you can record customers and their rentals with us up to their free nest. If our customer numbers ever surpass 100-200 users I might add a "Search box" feature so that you won't have to scroll through rows and rows of usernames to see if someone is due a free nest. But that likely won't be for quite a long time, so for now it's all manual.

Spreadsheet 2 ("Public")
This sheet is what the public/customers will see when they click the link on our main thread. It is un-editable and only shows necessary information such as who's hosting a nest, which nests belong to who, how many eggs, and if the nest was incubated. Overall, the most streamline look you can get with this sort of thing.

Customers can also check if they are due a free nest in the "Rental Records" tab!

I'd appreciate feedback on the sheets if you guys have any! Anything you don't like? Is there a way I could make it easier to view or use?
@LucisAbsentia @Amberowl28 @CassieRose @Twisted0bsession @ToxicE @Macroura @Loquaciousky @DangItMoonMoon @Astronomic @IllusiveFox @Sides @Mode @RoyalSorceress @Leaffymint @LenaV @ClockworkedCuon @dd2900

Hey guys! It's been a hot minute, but I wanted everyone's opinion on how the new spreadsheets look and function.

Spreadsheet 1 ("Private")
This is the sheet for us to edit. You do not have to be given permission to edit this spreadsheet, which means it eliminates the need for sharing your email. There is a row for each Nester and 11 tabs (one for each element) where you will fill in your username, any nests you're hosting, and if they were incubated for the day. Since we're still low on numbers, when an element gains a new nester, I'll add a new row for them in the appropriate tab (with a max of 7).

Additionally, there is a "Records" tab where you can record customers and their rentals with us up to their free nest. If our customer numbers ever surpass 100-200 users I might add a "Search box" feature so that you won't have to scroll through rows and rows of usernames to see if someone is due a free nest. But that likely won't be for quite a long time, so for now it's all manual.

Spreadsheet 2 ("Public")
This sheet is what the public/customers will see when they click the link on our main thread. It is un-editable and only shows necessary information such as who's hosting a nest, which nests belong to who, how many eggs, and if the nest was incubated. Overall, the most streamline look you can get with this sort of thing.

Customers can also check if they are due a free nest in the "Rental Records" tab!

I'd appreciate feedback on the sheets if you guys have any! Anything you don't like? Is there a way I could make it easier to view or use?
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
[quote name="LithoLab" date="2021-07-07 02:19:48" ] [Snipped] I'd appreciate feedback on the sheets if you guys have any! Anything you don't like? Is there a way I could make it easier to view or use? [/quote] Wow these look absolutely amazing! You truly did such a great job with them!!! I think it's so nice and clean to look at, the graphics are absolutely lovely. My only questions are, after a customer gets their free nest do we start over on recording their dates having a nest with us to get to their next free nest, kinda like a punch card? And my second is, For the nest graphics, how do we change those to show the eggs in the nest when it is occupied/the set number of eggs? Overall this just looks wonderful and I'm so excited for things to get running! ^u^
LithoLab wrote on 2021-07-07 02:19:48:
[Snipped]

Wow these look absolutely amazing! You truly did such a great job with them!!! I think it's so nice and clean to look at, the graphics are absolutely lovely.

My only questions are, after a customer gets their free nest do we start over on recording their dates having a nest with us to get to their next free nest, kinda like a punch card? And my second is, For the nest graphics, how do we change those to show the eggs in the nest when it is occupied/the set number of eggs?

Overall this just looks wonderful and I'm so excited for things to get running! ^u^
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
@LithoLab Hi, I would be glad to join as a Nature nester if possible, my nests are empty 90% of the time. I have read through the thread and checked the spreadsheets (awesome work, looks really good!). [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@LithoLab
Hi,
I would be glad to join as a Nature nester if possible, my nests are empty 90% of the time.
I have read through the thread and checked the spreadsheets (awesome work, looks really good!).
TzSdlFL.png
@Macroura

I realized I attatched the wrong spreadsheet link for the Private one we can edit! There's instructions under the 'Records' tab on how to fill in info and edit the cells ;)

As for rentals, after you give someone a free nest you'll simply clear the dates and the 'FREE' at the end to start over
@Macroura

I realized I attatched the wrong spreadsheet link for the Private one we can edit! There's instructions under the 'Records' tab on how to fill in info and edit the cells ;)

As for rentals, after you give someone a free nest you'll simply clear the dates and the 'FREE' at the end to start over
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Morare

We need more nature nesters so that would be great! Also, I realize I put the wrong link for the Private spreadsheet so please check out the correct one here!
@Morare

We need more nature nesters so that would be great! Also, I realize I put the wrong link for the Private spreadsheet so please check out the correct one here!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab Hi! I would also be happy to volunteer to be a nester for Nature :] I usually have at least 3 if not all 5 nests empty.
@LithoLab Hi! I would also be happy to volunteer to be a nester for Nature :] I usually have at least 3 if not all 5 nests empty.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@LithoLab
I like the "How to use" parts, clean and understandable.
It seems to be easy to use for both side, informative about the available nests and the free nests option is trackable too. (I admit I never saw the old one, so I don't have anything to compare to, but in it's own standing, it looks really great.)

@LithoLab
I like the "How to use" parts, clean and understandable.
It seems to be easy to use for both side, informative about the available nests and the free nests option is trackable too. (I admit I never saw the old one, so I don't have anything to compare to, but in it's own standing, it looks really great.)

TzSdlFL.png
Spreadsheets look good to me and easy to use
Spreadsheets look good to me and easy to use
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 142 143