Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Raviolis" date="2021-05-26 10:25:46" ] Gonna just go ahead and take some notes lol [/quote] Yes, the wise tales are being spread to the FR-Hatchlings. [emoji=Tundra happy]
Raviolis wrote on 2021-05-26 10:25:46:
Gonna just go ahead and take some notes lol
Yes, the wise tales are being spread to the FR-Hatchlings.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
not buying more light halos during the festival [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
not buying more light halos during the festival
7NebxtL.jpg
I bred my progens.
I bred my progens' kids with random dragons.
I bred my custom progen with a random dragon.
I bought a bunch of expensive fodder familiars from the MP for my progen (and melted a few.)
I didn't follow guides when statting my progen (surely intelligence is needed for a non-mage dragon!)
I bought elemental battlestones from the MP, and planned to give them to my progens.
My progens started to be low on food, so I converted some expensive swipp/hibden/baldwin/something like that food.
My progens looked lonely, so I went around the giveaway forums for free dragons that just took up space and ate all my food. While looking for free dragons, I also wandered upon a dragons for sale forum and promptly got scammed.
I bred my progens.
I bred my progens' kids with random dragons.
I bred my custom progen with a random dragon.
I bought a bunch of expensive fodder familiars from the MP for my progen (and melted a few.)
I didn't follow guides when statting my progen (surely intelligence is needed for a non-mage dragon!)
I bought elemental battlestones from the MP, and planned to give them to my progens.
My progens started to be low on food, so I converted some expensive swipp/hibden/baldwin/something like that food.
My progens looked lonely, so I went around the giveaway forums for free dragons that just took up space and ate all my food. While looking for free dragons, I also wandered upon a dragons for sale forum and promptly got scammed.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
not participating in notn. i definitely plan to do that this year!
also, not naming the hatchlings from some of my pairs
.....aaand breeding my boy, Teal. i breed a lot of my dragons, including my progens regularly but i deeply regret this one instance D:
not participating in notn. i definitely plan to do that this year!
also, not naming the hatchlings from some of my pairs
.....aaand breeding my boy, Teal. i breed a lot of my dragons, including my progens regularly but i deeply regret this one instance D:
KAGE.png
Not buying light halos and exalting a two letter name dragon a couple of weeks before they were patched out rip
Not buying light halos and exalting a two letter name dragon a couple of weeks before they were patched out rip
not getting the thresher flatfins from the 1st wavecrest orz
the only fest apparel im missing from when i first joined fr
not getting the thresher flatfins from the 1st wavecrest orz
the only fest apparel im missing from when i first joined fr
13954.gif
Definitely not saving up for sprites (especially The Big One) back when that was super feasible. [quote name="BearHeart" date="2021-05-26 09:20:03" ] I once bought 100$ worth of gems thinking it could cover a light Sprite It would not [/quote] I just looked into this lol. To buy a Light Sprite today you would need to spend well over $500 USD. That's crazy. I also didn't realize that the halos were valuable. I was on hiatus that year and only got 6. Well now I regret that too
Definitely not saving up for sprites (especially The Big One) back when that was super feasible.
BearHeart wrote on 2021-05-26 09:20:03:
I once bought 100$ worth of gems thinking it could cover a light Sprite
It would not
I just looked into this lol. To buy a Light Sprite today you would need to spend well over $500 USD. That's crazy.

I also didn't realize that the halos were valuable. I was on hiatus that year and only got 6. Well now I regret that too
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
rip to that plague egg I once hoardsold trying to put in my vault
rip to that plague egg I once hoardsold trying to put in my vault
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
not selling off my scattersights
impulse buying the new eyes thinking i could flip them for profit to make up for ^

turns out the eye section of the MP is really easy to snipe from because it's so sparse. oh well
not selling off my scattersights
impulse buying the new eyes thinking i could flip them for profit to make up for ^

turns out the eye section of the MP is really easy to snipe from because it's so sparse. oh well
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Lots of hindsight stuff....
I regret getting rid of a sentimental G1. It was the ugliest thing in the world but it came out of an egg someone gave to me while I was in the hospital.
I exalted it a week before scatter scrolls released.

I had a full flight rep set. I was so proud of it. But I just couldn't feed "useless" dragons not part of my lore anymore. I sold them all one year before the hibden was released.

Wish I had sold off all my scattersights instead of hoarding them for projects.
Lots of hindsight stuff....
I regret getting rid of a sentimental G1. It was the ugliest thing in the world but it came out of an egg someone gave to me while I was in the hospital.
I exalted it a week before scatter scrolls released.

I had a full flight rep set. I was so proud of it. But I just couldn't feed "useless" dragons not part of my lore anymore. I sold them all one year before the hibden was released.

Wish I had sold off all my scattersights instead of hoarding them for projects.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13