Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
didn't get extra light halos nor name any dragons 2 letter names despite being on the site a long time ;;
didn't get extra light halos nor name any dragons 2 letter names despite being on the site a long time ;;
ldNLSdw.png
Not grinding a lot during Brightshine Jubilee when the Halo's were a thing and then selling the few I had for like 400g each >_>
Not grinding a lot during Brightshine Jubilee when the Halo's were a thing and then selling the few I had for like 400g each >_>
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
I once bought 100$ worth of gems thinking it could cover a light Sprite
It would not
It would not
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
Joined June of 2014 and would have had all the sprites if I had thought to buy them before they became so rare and expensive. :/

Also selling my Wartoad before awakening because I wanted the treasure and didn't realize beforehand that awakening familiars locks them into your Bestiary...
Joined June of 2014 and would have had all the sprites if I had thought to buy them before they became so rare and expensive. :/

Also selling my Wartoad before awakening because I wanted the treasure and didn't realize beforehand that awakening familiars locks them into your Bestiary...
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
Keep going on hiatus during NOTN and not getting a profit off of it X)
Keep going on hiatus during NOTN and not getting a profit off of it X)
BuDq0ZK.gif
Selling my progen's first couple kids is a big regret.

I also joined during the halo year and I only got one of each, because silly me assumed they were permanent items that would be back next year. At least I've got a full collection of my own, but its sad because I could've bought more so easily
Selling my progen's first couple kids is a big regret.

I also joined during the halo year and I only got one of each, because silly me assumed they were permanent items that would be back next year. At least I've got a full collection of my own, but its sad because I could've bought more so easily
I have a dragon in my lair named Vuu that I have had since before the staff implemented the 3-letter minimum on dragon names. I debated at the time naming him Vu or Vuu and now I regret the choice I made.
I have a dragon in my lair named Vuu that I have had since before the staff implemented the 3-letter minimum on dragon names. I debated at the time naming him Vu or Vuu and now I regret the choice I made.
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="BearHeart" date="2021-05-26 09:20:03" ] I once bought 100$ worth of gems thinking it could cover a light Sprite It would not [/quote] @BearHeart My jaw literally dropped. First of all, I didn't know Sprites were THAT expensive, and two, that's just... so much money to spend all at once because you wanted one item! And you couldn't even buy it! :, )
BearHeart wrote on 2021-05-26 09:20:03:
It would not
@BearHeart

My jaw literally dropped. First of all, I didn't know Sprites were THAT expensive, and two, that's just... so much money to spend all at once because you wanted one item! And you couldn't even buy it! :, )
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
Gonna just go ahead and take some notes lol
Gonna just go ahead and take some notes lol
hu72dVR.png
@CuriousDragon
I was a college kid at the time and didn't really know better Haha. I mean, I'm glad to support the site! But spending that much at once on one item I couldn't even get, it made me realize I gotta think more before I spend my money!
I was able to spread the wealth to others though and help with their projects, so that made me feel a lot better!
@CuriousDragon
I was a college kid at the time and didn't really know better Haha. I mean, I'm glad to support the site! But spending that much at once on one item I couldn't even get, it made me realize I gotta think more before I spend my money!
I was able to spread the wealth to others though and help with their projects, so that made me feel a lot better!
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13