Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="FalconRex121" date="2021-05-26 11:12:26" ] I just looked into this lol. To buy a Light Sprite today you would need to spend well over $500 USD. That's crazy. [/quote] Always check first I've learned!
FalconRex121 wrote on 2021-05-26 11:12:26:
I just looked into this lol. To buy a Light Sprite today you would need to spend well over $500 USD. That's crazy.
Always check first I've learned!
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
things tht come to mind are:
  • breeding my progens
  • not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free
  • not saving all of the noc eggs i got from the last notn
things tht come to mind are:
  • breeding my progens
  • not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free
  • not saving all of the noc eggs i got from the last notn
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
[quote name="Beidou" date="2021-05-26 06:26:05" ] went on hiatus right as the halo year hit[/quote] This. Exactly this. I regret all of my hiatus', I always miss so much stuff. I'm perpetually behind because of it. Of course... I'd still go on another hiatus lol. Mental health comes first and all. Edit: Also I bred and exalted an unnamed kid from my progens. I didn't realize you couldn't name them after.
Beidou wrote on 2021-05-26 06:26:05:
went on hiatus right as the halo year hit

This. Exactly this.
I regret all of my hiatus', I always miss so much stuff. I'm perpetually behind because of it.
Of course... I'd still go on another hiatus lol. Mental health comes first and all.

Edit: Also I bred and exalted an unnamed kid from my progens. I didn't realize you couldn't name them after.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
Exalting my progens.
Exalting my progens.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
There are a couple dragons I regretted selling later on. It's going to be hard to recreate them considering they're in Earth and have colors I find difficult to rebreed. Even if I can't get them in the same nest, it would be nice to have these siblings again. One is eventually bred and exalted, and the another one was in an inactive lair and bred as well. So I probably won't get them again.
There are a couple dragons I regretted selling later on. It's going to be hard to recreate them considering they're in Earth and have colors I find difficult to rebreed. Even if I can't get them in the same nest, it would be nice to have these siblings again. One is eventually bred and exalted, and the another one was in an inactive lair and bred as well. So I probably won't get them again.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="@hexmancer" date="2021-05-26 13:51:43" ] not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free [/quote] but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho. and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=guardian confused size=2][emoji=mirror confused size=2][emoji=tundra confused size=2]
@hexmancer wrote on 2021-05-26 13:51:43:
not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free
but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho.

and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train
[quote name="Revius" date="2021-05-26 08:38:54" ] Not grinding a lot during Brightshine Jubilee when the Halo's were a thing and then selling the few I had for like 400g each >_> [/quote] this made me look into the halo prices again... I had a luminous halo.. [I]I sold it[/I] god god god god god god
Revius wrote on 2021-05-26 08:38:54:
Not grinding a lot during Brightshine Jubilee when the Halo's were a thing and then selling the few I had for like 400g each >_>

this made me look into the halo prices again...

I had a luminous halo.. I sold it

god god god god god god
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-05-26 14:46:16" ] [quote name="@hexmancer" date="2021-05-26 13:51:43" ] not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free [/quote] but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho. and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=guardian confused size=2][emoji=mirror confused size=2][emoji=tundra confused size=2] [/quote] Ditto on the confusion! [emoji=wildclaw confused size=4]
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-05-26 14:46:16:
but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho.

Ditto on the confusion!
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[quote name="@FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-05-26 14:46:16" ] [quote name="@hexmancer" date="2021-05-26 13:51:43" ] not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free [/quote] but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho. and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=guardian confused size=2][emoji=mirror confused size=2][emoji=tundra confused size=2] [/quote] oh no i just won a raffle and the prize i got was a free training service for lvl 25 (^^); also i thought they weren't clanbound? well either way i prob should've chosen one of my more sentimental dragons lol
@FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-05-26 14:46:16:

oh no i just won a raffle and the prize i got was a free training service for lvl 25 (^^);

also i thought they weren't clanbound? well either way i prob should've chosen one of my more sentimental dragons lol
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
@Satanic
If you regret exalting your progenitor dragons you can restore them.
@Satanic
If you regret exalting your progenitor dragons you can restore them.
UwPE0Qp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13