Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you had xxx monolair of one color...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Cyan maybe? Or cerulean? Both are very pretty blues, and cerulean in particular has some very different accent colors depending on the genes that could spice things up a bit.

Or, as others suggested, obsidian so it's easy to get fun with clothes and make my lair colorful that way
Cyan maybe? Or cerulean? Both are very pretty blues, and cerulean in particular has some very different accent colors depending on the genes that could spice things up a bit.

Or, as others suggested, obsidian so it's easy to get fun with clothes and make my lair colorful that way
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Swamp. Or Spring [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Swamp.

Or Spring
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
was almost a mint monolair out of spite, still have many of the dragons i collected during that couple of years.
was almost a mint monolair out of spite, still have many of the dragons i collected during that couple of years.
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
Abyss, phthalo, or maybe midnight? Spruce is a nice color too.
Edit: wait, mint xxxs look glorious and i kinda want one now
Abyss, phthalo, or maybe midnight? Spruce is a nice color too.
Edit: wait, mint xxxs look glorious and i kinda want one now
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
obsidian or fuchsia, fuchsia is my favorite color but obsidian goes well with skins
obsidian or fuchsia, fuchsia is my favorite color but obsidian goes well with skins
akueye3.png
I would litteraly rather die.

But then, if I really *had* to, either Saffron and Ultramarine, or something like Metals or Radioactive. Or Sunset.

But then, if I really *had* to, either Saffron and Ultramarine, or something like Metals or Radioactive. Or Sunset.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[quote name="ColonelChicken" date="2021-05-20 03:17:26" ] I would litteraly rather die. [/quote] I think I'd choose some brown shade... not sure which one though
ColonelChicken wrote on 2021-05-20 03:17:26:

I think I'd choose some brown shade... not sure which one though
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Antique or beige.

Though I wouldn't be happy about it haha
Antique or beige.

Though I wouldn't be happy about it haha
Calathea-elderflower.png
Midnight, Abyss, Pthalo, or Antique. I love my old paper color, but also my dark abyss. Depends on what I wanna do, honestly.
Midnight, Abyss, Pthalo, or Antique. I love my old paper color, but also my dark abyss. Depends on what I wanna do, honestly.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I would be upset about it, but I would definitely choose tarnish. The color has so many options and can go blue, green, or gold and I like that
I would be upset about it, but I would definitely choose tarnish. The color has so many options and can go blue, green, or gold and I like that
3UUXp8G.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16