Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breed names in other languages
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am not an english speaker, and i randomly thought "Oh how would be FR's breed names in portuguese?"(my language)
And like
no
thank you but no

Pearlcatcher are an exception.
Like, Cata-pérola hehehe

Non english speakers, please share your experiences and the worst and best breed in your language please

Edit: Oh wow this got very popular huh
Well, since people are translating all the breeds, i must do it too.

Banescale: Escama da Desgraça (this one is cool)
Bogsneak: Pantâno Furtivo (??? what the-)
Coatl: Coatl
Fae: Fada
Gaoler: Carcereiro
Guardian: Guardião
Imperial: Imperial (oh lol)
Mirror: Espelho (No thank you)
Nocturne: Noturno
Pearlcatcher: Cata-pérola (best)
Ridgeback: Costas-de-Cume
Skydancer: Dançarino-do-Céu (this one is cool too)
Snapper: Pargo (according to google translator)
Spiral: Espiral
Tundra: Tundra (just like everyone)
Veilspun: Véu-Girou (This one. I like this one)
Wildclaw: Garra-Selvagem
I am not an english speaker, and i randomly thought "Oh how would be FR's breed names in portuguese?"(my language)
And like
no
thank you but no

Pearlcatcher are an exception.
Like, Cata-pérola hehehe

Non english speakers, please share your experiences and the worst and best breed in your language please

Edit: Oh wow this got very popular huh
Well, since people are translating all the breeds, i must do it too.

Banescale: Escama da Desgraça (this one is cool)
Bogsneak: Pantâno Furtivo (??? what the-)
Coatl: Coatl
Fae: Fada
Gaoler: Carcereiro
Guardian: Guardião
Imperial: Imperial (oh lol)
Mirror: Espelho (No thank you)
Nocturne: Noturno
Pearlcatcher: Cata-pérola (best)
Ridgeback: Costas-de-Cume
Skydancer: Dançarino-do-Céu (this one is cool too)
Snapper: Pargo (according to google translator)
Spiral: Espiral
Tundra: Tundra (just like everyone)
Veilspun: Véu-Girou (This one. I like this one)
Wildclaw: Garra-Selvagem

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
Most of the breeds names can't be said in my language cause there really isn't a word for them, or at least I'm not aware of, with the exception being Skydancers, Wildclaws & Pearlcatchers.

Skydancer - Welp, the names don't really show up, but they're pretty much called 'aatiya jagoisabi'

Wildclaw - Same as above, but their name would be "jangli khujin" but I believe there's another name for claw.

Pearlcatchers - I forgot the word for pearl so....

Most of the breeds names can't be said in my language cause there really isn't a word for them, or at least I'm not aware of, with the exception being Skydancers, Wildclaws & Pearlcatchers.

Skydancer - Welp, the names don't really show up, but they're pretty much called 'aatiya jagoisabi'

Wildclaw - Same as above, but their name would be "jangli khujin" but I believe there's another name for claw.

Pearlcatchers - I forgot the word for pearl so....

Interesting question!
These are going to sound so bad but I'll give it a try for Italian:

• Banescale - Scaglia Rovinosa/Malefica
  • Bogsneak - Sgattaiolare di Palude (gosh this might be the worst one)
  • Coatl - Coatl (it'd be the same as it would come from the name "Quetzalcoatl")
  • Fae - Fata (which is closer to "fairy" than fae but we don't differentiate)
  • Gaoler - Carceriere
  • Guardian - Guardiano
  • Imperial - Imperiale
  • Mirror - Specchio
  • Nocturne - Notturno
  • Pearlcatcher - Cacciatore di Perle
  • Ridgeback - Schiena Crestata (though this would be a more accurate translation if the name was "Ridgedback")
  • Skydancer - Danzatore del Cielo/Celestiale/Celeste (though using the noun would make it sound more like "celestial" rather than "sky")
  • Snapper - oh boy this one could have a lot of meanings, but if we stick to the lore it would be something like Mordace/Spezzatore
  • Spiral - Spirale
  • Tundra - Tundra
  • Veilspun - Velo Girato/Tornito (this one is just weird)
  • Wildclaw - Artiglio Selvaggio/Selvatico

The main problem with Italian is that it's quite difficult to put two words together and make a name out of it because of the language structure, even creating nouns from adjectives and vice versa is complicated and not at all easy as in English (like adding -er to the end of a word to make a noun? or any other suffix/prefix is so convenient but it doesn't work like that most of the times in Italian) so a lot of names come out very awkward.

Anyways this was fun!
The best sounding one would def be any of the single word ones as they reflect "real" words and can be translated relatively easily, but I really, really like Snapper as Mordace the best!
Interesting question!

• Banescale - Scaglia Rovinosa/Malefica
  • Bogsneak - Sgattaiolare di Palude (gosh this might be the worst one)
  • Coatl - Coatl (it'd be the same as it would come from the name "Quetzalcoatl")
  • Fae - Fata (which is closer to "fairy" than fae but we don't differentiate)
  • Gaoler - Carceriere
  • Guardian - Guardiano
  • Imperial - Imperiale
  • Mirror - Specchio
  • Nocturne - Notturno
  • Pearlcatcher - Cacciatore di Perle
  • Ridgeback - Schiena Crestata (though this would be a more accurate translation if the name was "Ridgedback")
  • Skydancer - Danzatore del Cielo/Celestiale/Celeste (though using the noun would make it sound more like "celestial" rather than "sky")
  • Snapper - oh boy this one could have a lot of meanings, but if we stick to the lore it would be something like Mordace/Spezzatore
  • Spiral - Spirale
  • Tundra - Tundra
  • Veilspun - Velo Girato/Tornito (this one is just weird)
  • Wildclaw - Artiglio Selvaggio/Selvatico

The main problem with Italian is that it's quite difficult to put two words together and make a name out of it because of the language structure, even creating nouns from adjectives and vice versa is complicated and not at all easy as in English (like adding -er to the end of a word to make a noun? or any other suffix/prefix is so convenient but it doesn't work like that most of the times in Italian) so a lot of names come out very awkward.

Anyways this was fun!
The best sounding one would def be any of the single word ones as they reflect "real" words and can be translated relatively easily, but I really, really like Snapper as Mordace the best!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
i actually like to refer to breeds in polish over english every then and now, mostly when i dont feel like thinkin in english. anyway, heres my, very bad attempt at translation of all breed names. screenshot from notepad because fr discriminates against polish and doesnt allow usin our special letters. commentary below. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375342118912262145/841970683205910588/unknown.png[/img] banescale - that one was actually kinda hard and is not a literal translation, 'piekielna' means 'hellish', rather than 'bane', but no form of literal translation fit just right, although its close in meanin, and very fiery bogsneak - not much trouble here, actually coatl - duh fae - i still feel like i could do this one better, the word i used literally means 'fairy', as we dont really have a word for 'fae' specifically, i could try to dig deeper to make some cool mythology reference in this place but im at work and too tired gaoler - i wasnt happy with the 'correct' and literal translation [as it was too long and literal] so i went funkier again, this particular word actually means [i]prisoner[/i] rather than [i]jailer[/i], alternatively simple 'dozorca' can be good, as its short and keeps the intended meanin guardian - this one didnt cause me much issues. i actually considered handin the word to gaolers imperial - this ones an adjective, hence [smok] before it mirror - same as above, noun would be 'lustro' but thats weird. sometimes i like to refer to them as 'miry' ['singular 'mir'], which has compeltely different meanin ['peace' in old polish, still used in same meanin in other slavic languages though] nocturne - first word got the same treatment as imps and mirrors, second in more literal translation, but its borin lol pearlcatcher - its a pearlhunter now ridgeback - went funky here again, the translation only refers to the first bit of the breed name, '-niec' doesnt have any particular meanin, but its a fairly common suffix for various place and animal species skydancer - its a heavenlydancer now snapper - i have no idea what i did here but i like it spiral - were gettin more straightforward here tundra - could be changed into an adjective too, tbf veilspun - yeah wildclaw - yeah x2
i actually like to refer to breeds in polish over english every then and now, mostly when i dont feel like thinkin in english.
anyway, heres my, very bad attempt at translation of all breed names. screenshot from notepad because fr discriminates against polish and doesnt allow usin our special letters. commentary below.

unknown.png

banescale - that one was actually kinda hard and is not a literal translation, 'piekielna' means 'hellish', rather than 'bane', but no form of literal translation fit just right, although its close in meanin, and very fiery
bogsneak - not much trouble here, actually
coatl - duh
fae - i still feel like i could do this one better, the word i used literally means 'fairy', as we dont really have a word for 'fae' specifically, i could try to dig deeper to make some cool mythology reference in this place but im at work and too tired
gaoler - i wasnt happy with the 'correct' and literal translation [as it was too long and literal] so i went funkier again, this particular word actually means prisoner rather than jailer, alternatively simple 'dozorca' can be good, as its short and keeps the intended meanin
guardian - this one didnt cause me much issues. i actually considered handin the word to gaolers
imperial - this ones an adjective, hence [smok] before it
mirror - same as above, noun would be 'lustro' but thats weird. sometimes i like to refer to them as 'miry' , which has compeltely different meanin
nocturne - first word got the same treatment as imps and mirrors, second in more literal translation, but its borin lol
pearlcatcher - its a pearlhunter now
ridgeback - went funky here again, the translation only refers to the first bit of the breed name, '-niec' doesnt have any particular meanin, but its a fairly common suffix for various place and animal species
skydancer - its a heavenlydancer now
snapper - i have no idea what i did here but i like it
spiral - were gettin more straightforward here
tundra - could be changed into an adjective too, tbf
veilspun - yeah
wildclaw - yeah x2
uydzD.gif
   
  • fr+9
  • he/him or they/them
I can already tell you they will sound weird and/or terrible in my language (Polish), but let's try... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839923847474315284/841976282006028288/FR-BreedNames.png[/img] Banescale - Luskowa Zmora/Zgubna Luska (first one translated back would be more 'scaly bane', but I also feel it makes more sense as the breed name) Bogsneak - Bagienny Skradacz (I don't think 'sneak' has a direct translation, but that doesn't sound so terrible) Coatl - Coatl (as someone mentioned above, it's from Quetzalcoatl and thus doesn't have any translation; potentially could be written as "Koatl", but... no, just no) Fae - Wrózka (not super accurate, as it's more 'fairy' than 'fae', but also there is no seperate word for fae in Polish as far as I know) Gaoler - Straznik Wiezienny (if we go directly from "Jailer")/Dozorca (similar meaning, but imo sounds better) Guardian - Straznik Imperial - Imperialny Mirror - Lustro/Lustrzany (first one is a noun, second an adjective, but both work) Nocturne - Nokturn Pearlcatcher - Lapiacy Perle/Lapacz Perel (very direct translation), Chwytajacy Perly ("The one that catches pearls") Ridgeback - Grzbiet/Gran (I mean... directly it would be "grzbiet grzbiet" I guess? But a singular "Grzbiet" sounds a bit better) Skydancer - Podniebny Tancerz Snapper - Klapacz Spiral - Spirala Tundra - Tundra Veilspun - Przedzacy Zaslone ("the one who spins the veil") or Tkajacy Zaslone ("the one who weaves the veil"), although I would probably translate it as Przadka ("Spinner"? as in "the one who spins") just because it sounds a bit better. Wildclaw - Dziki Pazur/Dziki Szpon Keep in mind these are fast translations and I didn't sit too long on them, so I'm sure some of these could be done much better (although the translations probably would be pretty far from being direct) Edit: I didn't know FR doesn't allow special characters! Pffft :O (added a screenshot with correct symbols etc)
I can already tell you they will sound weird and/or terrible in my language (Polish), but let's try...

FR-BreedNames.png
Banescale - Luskowa Zmora/Zgubna Luska (first one translated back would be more 'scaly bane', but I also feel it makes more sense as the breed name)
Bogsneak - Bagienny Skradacz (I don't think 'sneak' has a direct translation, but that doesn't sound so terrible)
Coatl - Coatl (as someone mentioned above, it's from Quetzalcoatl and thus doesn't have any translation; potentially could be written as "Koatl", but... no, just no)
Fae - Wrózka (not super accurate, as it's more 'fairy' than 'fae', but also there is no seperate word for fae in Polish as far as I know)
Gaoler - Straznik Wiezienny (if we go directly from "Jailer")/Dozorca (similar meaning, but imo sounds better)
Guardian - Straznik
Imperial - Imperialny
Mirror - Lustro/Lustrzany (first one is a noun, second an adjective, but both work)
Nocturne - Nokturn
Pearlcatcher - Lapiacy Perle/Lapacz Perel (very direct translation), Chwytajacy Perly ("The one that catches pearls")
Ridgeback - Grzbiet/Gran (I mean... directly it would be "grzbiet grzbiet" I guess? But a singular "Grzbiet" sounds a bit better)
Skydancer - Podniebny Tancerz
Snapper - Klapacz
Spiral - Spirala
Tundra - Tundra
Veilspun - Przedzacy Zaslone ("the one who spins the veil") or Tkajacy Zaslone ("the one who weaves the veil"), although I would probably translate it as Przadka ("Spinner"? as in "the one who spins") just because it sounds a bit better.
Wildclaw - Dziki Pazur/Dziki Szpon

Keep in mind these are fast translations and I didn't sit too long on them, so I'm sure some of these could be done much better (although the translations probably would be pretty far from being direct)

Edit: I didn't know FR doesn't allow special characters! Pffft :O (added a screenshot with correct symbols etc)
kPZYRPA.png
I've never though about this! Let me give a try for german. Shouldn't be that hard, you can make a name out of almost anything, just smash the words together.

Banescale - Fluchschuppe/Unheilschuppe (not really great...)
Bognseak - Moorschleicher (cute but suspicious, I like it)
Coatl - Coatl
Fae - Fee
Gaoler - Gefängniswärter (awful. you could shorten it to Wärter though)
Guardian - Wächter/Hüter/Beschützer (I think these are all a good fit)
Imperial - Kaiserlich
Mirror - Spiegel
Nocturne - Nocturne
Pearlcatcher - Perlenfänger (that's a cute one)
Ridgeback - Kammrücken (quite literal)
Skydancer - Himmelstänzer (also a cool one)
Snapper - Schnapper
Spiral - Spirale
Tundra - Tundra
Veilspun - Schleiergesponnen (doesn't really work... especially since it's past tense)
Wildclaw - Wildklaue/Wildkralle (that's a okay. sounds like a warrior cats name tho)
I've never though about this! Let me give a try for german. Shouldn't be that hard, you can make a name out of almost anything, just smash the words together.

Coatl - Coatl
Fae - Fee
Imperial - Kaiserlich
Mirror - Spiegel
Nocturne - Nocturne
Snapper - Schnapper
Spiral - Spirale
Tundra - Tundra
Veilspun - Schleiergesponnen (doesn't really work... especially since it's past tense)
Wildclaw - Wildklaue/Wildkralle (that's a okay. sounds like a warrior cats name tho)
[quote name="weffle" date="2021-05-12 02:45:55" ] i actually like to refer to breeds in polish over english every then and now, mostly when i dont feel like thinkin in english. anyway, heres my, very bad attempt at translation of all breed names. screenshot from notepad because fr discriminates against polish and doesnt allow usin our special letters. commentary below. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375342118912262145/841970683205910588/unknown.png[/img] banescale - that one was actually kinda hard and is not a literal translation, 'piekielna' means 'hellish', rather than 'bane', but no form of literal translation fit just right, although its close in meanin, and very fiery bogsneak - not much trouble here, actually coatl - duh fae - i still feel like i could do this one better, the word i used literally means 'fairy', as we dont really have a word for 'fae' specifically, i could try to dig deeper to make some cool mythology reference in this place but im at work and too tired gaoler - i wasnt happy with the 'correct' and literal translation [as it was too long and literal] so i went funkier again, this particular word actually means [i]prisoner[/i] rather than [i]jailer[/i], alternatively simple 'dozorca' can be good, as its short and keeps the intended meanin guardian - this one didnt cause me much issues. i actually considered handin the word to gaolers imperial - this ones an adjective, hence [smok] before it mirror - same as above, noun would be 'lustro' but thats weird. sometimes i like to refer to them as 'miry' ['singular 'mir'], which has compeltely different meanin ['peace' in old polish, still used in same meanin in other slavic languages though] nocturne - first word got the same treatment as imps and mirrors, second in more literal translation, but its borin lol pearlcatcher - its a pearlhunter now ridgeback - went funky here again, the translation only refers to the first bit of the breed name, '-niec' doesnt have any particular meanin, but its a fairly common suffix for various place and animal species skydancer - its a heavenlydancer now snapper - i have no idea what i did here but i like it spiral - were gettin more straightforward here tundra - could be changed into an adjective too, tbf veilspun - yeah wildclaw - yeah x2 [/quote] Oh dear, the veilspun name. Thanks I hate it. Wieziennik tho? Nice.
weffle wrote on 2021-05-12 02:45:55:
i actually like to refer to breeds in polish over english every then and now, mostly when i dont feel like thinkin in english.
anyway, heres my, very bad attempt at translation of all breed names. screenshot from notepad because fr discriminates against polish and doesnt allow usin our special letters. commentary below.

unknown.png

banescale - that one was actually kinda hard and is not a literal translation, 'piekielna' means 'hellish', rather than 'bane', but no form of literal translation fit just right, although its close in meanin, and very fiery
bogsneak - not much trouble here, actually
coatl - duh
fae - i still feel like i could do this one better, the word i used literally means 'fairy', as we dont really have a word for 'fae' specifically, i could try to dig deeper to make some cool mythology reference in this place but im at work and too tired
gaoler - i wasnt happy with the 'correct' and literal translation [as it was too long and literal] so i went funkier again, this particular word actually means prisoner rather than jailer, alternatively simple 'dozorca' can be good, as its short and keeps the intended meanin
guardian - this one didnt cause me much issues. i actually considered handin the word to gaolers
imperial - this ones an adjective, hence [smok] before it
mirror - same as above, noun would be 'lustro' but thats weird. sometimes i like to refer to them as 'miry' , which has compeltely different meanin
nocturne - first word got the same treatment as imps and mirrors, second in more literal translation, but its borin lol
pearlcatcher - its a pearlhunter now
ridgeback - went funky here again, the translation only refers to the first bit of the breed name, '-niec' doesnt have any particular meanin, but its a fairly common suffix for various place and animal species
skydancer - its a heavenlydancer now
snapper - i have no idea what i did here but i like it
spiral - were gettin more straightforward here
tundra - could be changed into an adjective too, tbf
veilspun - yeah
wildclaw - yeah x2
Oh dear, the veilspun name. Thanks I hate it.
Wieziennik tho? Nice.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Ok here goes! The names in swedish:
  1. Banescale - Fördärvfjäll/ Undergångsfjäll
  2. Bogsneak - Träsksmyg (sounds like a type of swamp bird)
  3. Coatl - Coatl
  4. Fae - Fe
  5. Gaoler - Fångvaktare
  6. Guardian - Väktare
  7. Imperial - Kejserlig/ Majestätisk
  8. Mirror - Spegel
  9. Nocturne - Natt
  10. Pearlcatcher - Pärlfångare
  11. Ridgeback - Bergsryggsrygg (this one sounds cool but weird at the same time..)
  12. Skydancer - Himmelsdansare
  13. Snapper - Snappare
  14. Spiral - Spiral
  15. Tundra - Tundra
  16. Veilspun - Slöjspinnare/ Slöjspunnen
  17. Wildclaw - Vildklo

Banescales sounds so haunting in swedish, I love it. And bogsneaks makes me laugh because their name sounds so cute.
Ok here goes! The names in swedish:
  1. Banescale - Fördärvfjäll/ Undergångsfjäll
  2. Bogsneak - Träsksmyg (sounds like a type of swamp bird)
  3. Coatl - Coatl
  4. Fae - Fe
  5. Gaoler - Fångvaktare
  6. Guardian - Väktare
  7. Imperial - Kejserlig/ Majestätisk
  8. Mirror - Spegel
  9. Nocturne - Natt
  10. Pearlcatcher - Pärlfångare
  11. Ridgeback - Bergsryggsrygg (this one sounds cool but weird at the same time..)
  12. Skydancer - Himmelsdansare
  13. Snapper - Snappare
  14. Spiral - Spiral
  15. Tundra - Tundra
  16. Veilspun - Slöjspinnare/ Slöjspunnen
  17. Wildclaw - Vildklo

Banescales sounds so haunting in swedish, I love it. And bogsneaks makes me laugh because their name sounds so cute.
VlakeFx.png
[quote name="modernIcarus" date="2021-05-12 02:54:37" ] I've never though about this! Let me give a try for german. Shouldn't be that hard, you can make a name out of almost anything, just smash the words together. Banescale - Fluchschuppe/Unheilschuppe (not really great...) Bognseak - Moorschleicher (cute but suspicious, I like it) Coatl - Coatl Fae - Fee Gaoler - Gefängniswärter (awful. you could shorten it to Wärter though) Guardian - Wächter/Hüter/Beschützer (I think these are all a good fit) Imperial - Kaiserlich Mirror - Spiegel Nocturne - Nocturne Pearlcatcher - Perlenfänger (that's a cute one) Ridgeback - Kammrücken (quite literal) Skydancer - Himmelstänzer (also a cool one) Snapper - Schnapper Spiral - Spirale Tundra - Tundra Veilspun - Schleiergesponnen (doesn't really work... especially since it's past tense) Wildclaw - Wildklaue/Wildkralle (that's a okay. sounds like a warrior cats name tho) [/quote] @modernIcarus Veilspun would kinda work if it were Schleierwirbel. But overall, meh. Once I play games in English I can't warm up to German versions.
modernIcarus wrote on 2021-05-12 02:54:37:

Coatl - Coatl
Fae - Fee
Imperial - Kaiserlich
Mirror - Spiegel
Nocturne - Nocturne
Snapper - Schnapper
Spiral - Spirale
Tundra - Tundra

@modernIcarus
Veilspun would kinda work if it were Schleierwirbel.

But overall, meh. Once I play games in English I can't warm up to German versions.
88752870.png90231961.png
[quote name="HoraDusk" date="2021-05-12 01:55:37" ] Interesting question! These are going to sound so bad but I'll give it a try for Italian: Banescale - Scaglia Rovinosa/Malefica Bogsneak - Sgattaiolare di Palude (gosh this might be the worst one) Coatl - Coatl (it'd be the same as it would come from the name "Quetzalcoatl") Fae - Fata (which is closer to "fairy" than fae but we don't differentiate) Gaoler - Carceriere Guardian - Guardiano Imperial - Imperiale Mirror - Specchio Nocturne - Notturno Pearlcatcher - Cacciatore di Perle Ridgeback - Schiena Crestata (though this would be a more accurate translation if the name was "Ridgedback") Skydancer - Danzatore del Cielo/Celestiale/Celeste (though using the noun would make it sound more like "celestial" rather than "sky") Snapper - oh boy this one could have a lot of meanings, but if we stick to the lore it would be something like Mordace/Spezzatore Spiral - Spirale Tundra - Tundra Veilspun - Velo Girato/Tornito (this one is just weird) Wildclaw - Artiglio Selvaggio/Selvatico The main problem with Italian is that it's quite difficult to put two words together and make a name out of it because of the language structure, even creating nouns from adjectives and vice versa is complicated and not at all easy as in English (like adding -er to the end of a word to make a noun? or any other suffix/prefix is so convenient but it doesn't work like that most of the times in Italian) so a lot of names come out very awkward. Anyways this was fun! The best sounding one would def be any of the single word ones as they reflect "real" words and can be translated relatively easily, but I really, really like Snapper as Mordace the best! [/quote] VELO GIRATO,,, SGATTAIOLARE DI PALUDE,,, my lungs
HoraDusk wrote on 2021-05-12 01:55:37:
Interesting question!

Banescale - Scaglia Rovinosa/Malefica
Bogsneak - Sgattaiolare di Palude (gosh this might be the worst one)
Coatl - Coatl (it'd be the same as it would come from the name "Quetzalcoatl")
Fae - Fata (which is closer to "fairy" than fae but we don't differentiate)
Gaoler - Carceriere
Guardian - Guardiano
Imperial - Imperiale
Mirror - Specchio
Nocturne - Notturno
Pearlcatcher - Cacciatore di Perle
Ridgeback - Schiena Crestata (though this would be a more accurate translation if the name was "Ridgedback")
Skydancer - Danzatore del Cielo/Celestiale/Celeste (though using the noun would make it sound more like "celestial" rather than "sky")
Snapper - oh boy this one could have a lot of meanings, but if we stick to the lore it would be something like Mordace/Spezzatore
Spiral - Spirale
Tundra - Tundra
Veilspun - Velo Girato/Tornito (this one is just weird)
Wildclaw - Artiglio Selvaggio/Selvatico

Anyways this was fun!

VELO GIRATO,,, SGATTAIOLARE DI PALUDE,,, my lungs
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6