Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Roundsey] Nearly died
1 2
Saw I had a Roundsey notification in my inbox (this is the first time I've ever won Roundsey!!), excitedly took a look, and..............

No dragon or sprite... but an Eliminate though! It was the "booby prize" of that raffle but I'm still happy about it! My first win and I got an item worth more than I spent :)
Saw I had a Roundsey notification in my inbox (this is the first time I've ever won Roundsey!!), excitedly took a look, and..............

No dragon or sprite... but an Eliminate though! It was the "booby prize" of that raffle but I'm still happy about it! My first win and I got an item worth more than I spent :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Congrats! I think I've gotten two minor Roundsey prizes, one being a lightning egg, the other..I've forgotten. I have a lot of messages.

Despite joining every raffle there's been since Roundsey started, I've only won those two things.
Congrats! I think I've gotten two minor Roundsey prizes, one being a lightning egg, the other..I've forgotten. I have a lot of messages.

Despite joining every raffle there's been since Roundsey started, I've only won those two things.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Thanks and congrats to you too on your previous wins! A Lightning Egg is still a great prize imo, but maybe that's just my crazy love of eggs speaking.

And now I really need to sleep, LOL I was going to go to sleep earlier but then I saw I had a message and I was like OH YEAH NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 30 MINUTES TO SEE WHAT IT IS and it was eating at me so I HAD to stay
Thanks and congrats to you too on your previous wins! A Lightning Egg is still a great prize imo, but maybe that's just my crazy love of eggs speaking.

And now I really need to sleep, LOL I was going to go to sleep earlier but then I saw I had a message and I was like OH YEAH NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 30 MINUTES TO SEE WHAT IT IS and it was eating at me so I HAD to stay

Congrats! It was my first time winning today as well! I got an eliminate too. Still pretty exciting to get the notification though!
Congrats! It was my first time winning today as well! I got an eliminate too. Still pretty exciting to get the notification though!
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
[quote name="Thalath" date="2021-05-05 00:40:05" ] Thanks and congrats to you too on your previous wins! A Lightning Egg is still a great prize imo, but maybe that's just my crazy love of eggs speaking. And now I really need to sleep, LOL I was going to go to sleep earlier but then I saw I had a message and I was like OH YEAH NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 30 MINUTES TO SEE WHAT IT IS and it was eating at me so I HAD to stay [/quote] Oh I hate when I receive a message just before rollover. Goodnight, then!
Thalath wrote on 2021-05-05 00:40:05:

Oh I hate when I receive a message just before rollover. Goodnight, then!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
[quote name="Rustea" date="2021-05-05 00:41:55" ] Congrats! It was my first time winning today as well! I got an eliminate too. Still pretty exciting to get the notification though! [/quote] Congrats to you!! :D Ok NOW I will go to sleep. Good night everyone! If anyone else won this week lemme know what you won! :D
Rustea wrote on 2021-05-05 00:41:55:

Congrats to you!! :D

Ok NOW I will go to sleep. Good night everyone! If anyone else won this week lemme know what you won! :D

I was actually hoping to get one of those so I blew my college funds on like 500 tickets maybe (rlly just 3 days of coli and glimmer/gloom)
I was actually hoping to get one of those so I blew my college funds on like 500 tickets maybe (rlly just 3 days of coli and glimmer/gloom)
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
Congrats! I've won three times before, but all are worth less than the amount I spent :(
Congrats! I've won three times before, but all are worth less than the amount I spent :(
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Congrats!
Just got my first roundsey prize today too! :'D it was also an eliminate haha
Congrats!
Just got my first roundsey prize today too! :'D it was also an eliminate haha
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Never won anything no matter how many tickets I throw into roundsey. Seeing ppl who keep wining even when it's minor prize make me question roundsey rng
Never won anything no matter how many tickets I throw into roundsey. Seeing ppl who keep wining even when it's minor prize make me question roundsey rng
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2