Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Water...Are you guys okay?
1 2 3
Huh? We're totally fine! The whole thing with Tidelord is under control. You see, he's just--

drifts out to sea

distant foghorn
Huh? We're totally fine! The whole thing with Tidelord is under control. You see, he's just--

drifts out to sea

distant foghorn
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
@Aquafilia

Hey that’s dad you’re talking about!
@Aquafilia

Hey that’s dad you’re talking about!

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Nah don't worry, they can rent Luminax! With the 15% discount 'till may you don't have time!
Rent Luminax today!
Nah don't worry, they can rent Luminax! With the 15% discount 'till may you don't have time!
Rent Luminax today!
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
the entire time during the festival = where the feck HECK is dad??!?
the entire time during the festival = where the feck HECK is dad??!?
Maybe the real dad was the friends we made along the way.
Maybe the real dad was the friends we made along the way.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Aeiko" date="2021-04-26 14:11:41" ] what happens if tidelord returns at the same time all of the other deities disappear [/quote] revenge >:) have a taste of all the missing dad jokes mwahahaha [s]also can confirm no we are not okay please dad give us a sign we miss you[/s]
Aeiko wrote on 2021-04-26 14:11:41:
what happens if tidelord returns at the same time all of the other deities disappear

revenge >:)

have a taste of all the missing dad jokes mwahahaha

also can confirm no we are not okay please dad give us a sign we miss you
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
pretty sure the Water folks have been slowly having some kinda breakdown over Tidelord's vanishing act
pretty sure the Water folks have been slowly having some kinda breakdown over Tidelord's vanishing act
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Crises last a long time. Heck, I still have a lore crisis from way back when I was in Arcane (around 4 years ago) because I don't have the heart to get rid of him and need some outlet for me when intoxicated (look up pablo, the context makes sense (ish))
Crises last a long time. Heck, I still have a lore crisis from way back when I was in Arcane (around 4 years ago) because I don't have the heart to get rid of him and need some outlet for me when intoxicated (look up pablo, the context makes sense (ish))
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I really don't know water they doing to cope
I really don't know water they doing to cope
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
We're really very not. Tidelord come home.

Though it's even more ominous when you remember he's a Seer. What the heck did he See that made him leave for so long? What is happening or going to happen? Yeah...
We're really very not. Tidelord come home.

Though it's even more ominous when you remember he's a Seer. What the heck did he See that made him leave for so long? What is happening or going to happen? Yeah...
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
1 2 3