Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is old?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
probably anyone from 2016 or before is pretty old for me, but it depends honestly
probably anyone from 2016 or before is pretty old for me, but it depends honestly
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
I joined at the beginning of 2017 and I consider myself a mid-aged account, just over four years. If (right now) someone joined before me, I would consider them an oldie - when I had started, oldies would've been 2013/2014 people.
I joined at the beginning of 2017 and I consider myself a mid-aged account, just over four years. If (right now) someone joined before me, I would consider them an oldie - when I had started, oldies would've been 2013/2014 people.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Not sure I'd count 2019 as old just yet.

2013-2014 players are old/veterans to me because that was when the site launched + a year after

I never thought about it but I guess I'd be considered an older player since I joined around the end of 2015.

Now, a 2yr old account isn't new either. I'd just say they're an established player. They likely know what they're doing on the site and probably have goals in mind now. However, they aren't a newbie-I consider them at least up to 6 months, maybe a year at max depending on how much they know about how to do stuff on here like @ people, post dragon images, etc.
Not sure I'd count 2019 as old just yet.

2013-2014 players are old/veterans to me because that was when the site launched + a year after

I never thought about it but I guess I'd be considered an older player since I joined around the end of 2015.

Now, a 2yr old account isn't new either. I'd just say they're an established player. They likely know what they're doing on the site and probably have goals in mind now. However, they aren't a newbie-I consider them at least up to 6 months, maybe a year at max depending on how much they know about how to do stuff on here like @ people, post dragon images, etc.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
2013-2016 feels old to me- I joined mid 2017 so yeah I've been around almost 4 years now, but compared to the relative age of the site I feel young. I think I'd count as a veteran though! Anyone who joined while welcome weeks were still a thing is like.. mini old.
2013-2016 feels old to me- I joined mid 2017 so yeah I've been around almost 4 years now, but compared to the relative age of the site I feel young. I think I'd count as a veteran though! Anyone who joined while welcome weeks were still a thing is like.. mini old.
udj6wT1.png
I consider 2019 very young. In the scheme of FR, they are like toddlers, with the 2013-2014 being elders (I'm 2014 <3). 2019 is fairly new, but not infant <3
I consider 2019 very young. In the scheme of FR, they are like toddlers, with the 2013-2014 being elders (I'm 2014 <3). 2019 is fairly new, but not infant <3
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Hello I'm a FR boomer my account turned 7 years old a few days ago and I forgot my own join date anniversary.
Hello I'm a FR boomer my account turned 7 years old a few days ago and I forgot my own join date anniversary.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
It's vague but I usually consider ~5 years as a nice milestone for "old" aka advanced player.
It's vague but I usually consider ~5 years as a nice milestone for "old" aka advanced player.
For me, everyone register when FR Registration Window is still being implemented will be considered an oldie.
For me, everyone register when FR Registration Window is still being implemented will be considered an oldie.
Do5TvZy.png
I've been here since 2018, but ive known about the game for longer so i feel kind of old. But if we're talking strictly about how long ive been playing, i wouldn't consider myself an oldie. FR veteran at the best.
I've been here since 2018, but ive known about the game for longer so i feel kind of old. But if we're talking strictly about how long ive been playing, i wouldn't consider myself an oldie. FR veteran at the best.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I consider myself old since I joined around 2017, but then there's 2013-2014 fr players who are fricken ANCIENT.
I consider myself old since I joined around 2017, but then there's 2013-2014 fr players who are fricken ANCIENT.
extra-head-left.png
Lee
They/them
FR +0
_
G1 Collector and lover of spookiness

Wishlists in dragon bios
_
DBR2.png
Lore Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14