Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is old?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
To be an oldie you gotta have had dragons that were hatched in your lair that the people from the Old Dragon Collectors Association would be interested in.
In other words, the youngest oldies would have hatched 7 digits with a starting digit below 3.

I mean, this is of course not something I've talked about to anyone at all, but it makes sense in my head.
To be an oldie you gotta have had dragons that were hatched in your lair that the people from the Old Dragon Collectors Association would be interested in.
In other words, the youngest oldies would have hatched 7 digits with a starting digit below 3.

I mean, this is of course not something I've talked about to anyone at all, but it makes sense in my head.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[quote name="LoneVarg" date="2021-04-24 05:01:57" ] Part of the June 2013 crew [/quote] Reporting on duty! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
LoneVarg wrote on 2021-04-24 05:01:57:
Part of the June 2013 crew

Reporting on duty!
8wF4Uc8.png
[quote name="@Foxofwonders" date="2021-04-24 10:25:12" ] To be an oldie you gotta have had dragons that were hatched in your lair that the people from the Old Dragon Collectors Association would be interested in. In other words, the youngest oldies would have hatched 7 digits with a starting digit below 3. I mean, this is of course not something I've talked about to anyone at all, but it makes sense in my head. [/quote] So July 2014ish and older. Makes sense. Also makes me sad.. my progens are basically something I wouldn't buy haha (July 2016? Pfffft)
@Foxofwonders wrote on 2021-04-24 10:25:12:

So July 2014ish and older. Makes sense. Also makes me sad.. my progens are basically something I wouldn't buy haha (July 2016? Pfffft)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14