Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is old?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I mean, it's all relative. Someone who's been active for a year knows enough about the site to call themselves an oldie. When I was new, everyone with low digits was an oldie. Nowadsys I might count as one because I'm one of the lower 6 digits.
I mean, it's all relative. Someone who's been active for a year knows enough about the site to call themselves an oldie. When I was new, everyone with low digits was an oldie. Nowadsys I might count as one because I'm one of the lower 6 digits.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
i joined in mid-2016, but wasn't really active at all until early 2019. i wouldn't consider myself an oldie by any means, but anyone who joined before me i probably would.
i joined in mid-2016, but wasn't really active at all until early 2019. i wouldn't consider myself an oldie by any means, but anyone who joined before me i probably would.
fMy4Ig7.png
I joined in November 2014 but wasn't truly active until May 2015, so I guess I am technically an oldie as I remember some features like Baldwin and the color wheel expansion and the dressing room being introduced but never knew a time before the scrying workshop and was never able to purchase a sprite familiar or any of the bears.
I joined in November 2014 but wasn't truly active until May 2015, so I guess I am technically an oldie as I remember some features like Baldwin and the color wheel expansion and the dressing room being introduced but never knew a time before the scrying workshop and was never able to purchase a sprite familiar or any of the bears.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
2013- Old eldritch deities who got to experience sprites, among the best festival apparel, and low ID dragons without me.

2014-2015 Old, but not with the prestige/experiences of someone from 2013.

2016-2018 Average veteran age.

2019-2021 B a b y.

Buy with that said, experience in terms of age is experience relative. Despite being here since 2015, I took a brief hiatus for a few years and returned a few months ago. It wasn't until then that I realized that I'd never really known how to play the game with efficiency nor understood its mechanics beyond a basic level. It's very strange for me because I remember when things like Baldwin and the expanded color wheel were first implemented, but feel my account has only really started to progress as of late.
2013- Old eldritch deities who got to experience sprites, among the best festival apparel, and low ID dragons without me.

2014-2015 Old, but not with the prestige/experiences of someone from 2013.

2016-2018 Average veteran age.

2019-2021 B a b y.

Buy with that said, experience in terms of age is experience relative. Despite being here since 2015, I took a brief hiatus for a few years and returned a few months ago. It wasn't until then that I realized that I'd never really known how to play the game with efficiency nor understood its mechanics beyond a basic level. It's very strange for me because I remember when things like Baldwin and the expanded color wheel were first implemented, but feel my account has only really started to progress as of late.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
For me the true "oldie" cut-off point is about mid- to late 2014. By that point, there had been a fair few registration windows, with plenty of opportunity to get in early with the exposure and sheer hype FR had from the outset. Late 2015 to all of 2017 I consider to be veterans, and anything newer is still a relatively young account in my eyes.

Of course, account age =/= actual gameplay experience.
For me the true "oldie" cut-off point is about mid- to late 2014. By that point, there had been a fair few registration windows, with plenty of opportunity to get in early with the exposure and sheer hype FR had from the outset. Late 2015 to all of 2017 I consider to be veterans, and anything newer is still a relatively young account in my eyes.

Of course, account age =/= actual gameplay experience.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Every accounts older than me haha :D
Actually players who started FR in 2013~2014 mostly have dragons with 7-digit or lower naturally so that's it for me.
Every accounts older than me haha :D
Actually players who started FR in 2013~2014 mostly have dragons with 7-digit or lower naturally so that's it for me.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
i'm from mid 2014 and still don't consider myself old tbh
i'm from mid 2014 and still don't consider myself old tbh
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
I consider myself an older player, but not an oldie.

I joined mid 2016, so the site was only three years old. However, my progens have eight-digit IDs.
I consider myself an older player, but not an oldie.

I joined mid 2016, so the site was only three years old. However, my progens have eight-digit IDs.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I could have been an oldie, because I discovered the site in like 2014, when there still registration windows. They weren't open when I found it, so I waited around . . . and forgot the name of the website for literally years. ;-;
I could have been an oldie, because I discovered the site in like 2014, when there still registration windows. They weren't open when I found it, so I waited around . . . and forgot the name of the website for literally years. ;-;
I made this signature just for the achievement.
well i joined in 2020 and i dont consider myself an oldie at all.

though i did have an older account in 2015 but lost the password. maybe that’s the same case as this user?
well i joined in 2020 and i dont consider myself an oldie at all.

though i did have an older account in 2015 but lost the password. maybe that’s the same case as this user?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14