Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How old is old?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I joined in 2015 and would consider anyone who joined between 2013 and 2016 to be 'old'
I joined in 2015 and would consider anyone who joined between 2013 and 2016 to be 'old'
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I joined in mid-2018, and I don't consider myself an oldie ^^' I do consider 2013-2016 oldies, but 2017-2019 like, middle-aged I guess?? but 2020+ is definitely newbie to me. Of course, other people think otherwise, but, that's just my opinion!
I joined in mid-2018, and I don't consider myself an oldie ^^' I do consider 2013-2016 oldies, but 2017-2019 like, middle-aged I guess?? but 2020+ is definitely newbie to me. Of course, other people think otherwise, but, that's just my opinion!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Me and my seven year old account will just be over here being, well, ~ O L D ~
Me and my seven year old account will just be over here being, well, ~ O L D ~
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
2019+ is still kinda new to me. I joined 2018, and I don't think I'm an "oldie", moreso seasoned with the game. I think "oldies" are 2015 and below, *maybe* 2016 depending on their maturity.
2019+ is still kinda new to me. I joined 2018, and I don't think I'm an "oldie", moreso seasoned with the game. I think "oldies" are 2015 and below, *maybe* 2016 depending on their maturity.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
sometimes i forget 2015 was 5 and a half years ago and then i go to see someones profile and seeing they joined in 2020 gives me such whiplash.

imo youre not an oldie unless you were there for pearlcatcher baldwin.
sometimes i forget 2015 was 5 and a half years ago and then i go to see someones profile and seeing they joined in 2020 gives me such whiplash.

A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
I joined when sprites were still coming out and I still don't feel Proper Old, so it's clearly very, very relative. That said I think anyone who joined during or after...2017ish? feels distinctly newer to me.
I joined when sprites were still coming out and I still don't feel Proper Old, so it's clearly very, very relative. That said I think anyone who joined during or after...2017ish? feels distinctly newer to me.
[quote name="Lumenwood" date="2021-04-20 12:34:04" ] imo youre not an oldie unless you were there for pearlcatcher baldwin. [/quote] this is awakening old memories i've kept locked away.... you're not old unless you remember registration windows and the 67 color color wheel
Lumenwood wrote on 2021-04-20 12:34:04:

this is awakening old memories i've kept locked away....

you're not old unless you remember registration windows and the 67 color color wheel
4MKDoae.png
I mean, 2019 was over a year ago. So while I don't know if I would call it an Oldie, certainly isn't a new player.

I guess I don't know, even 8 years isn't that long. Ha! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.
I mean, 2019 was over a year ago. So while I don't know if I would call it an Oldie, certainly isn't a new player.

I guess I don't know, even 8 years isn't that long. Ha! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
i joined in 2015 so i've been here nearly 6years - pretty old i'd say
but back then people who joined in 2014/13 were considered oldies and that idea stuck to me. also there's this issue of being lost in time - so when I see someone who joined in 2019 I think "oh hey a newbie! should I send a welcome gift?" then I take a look at the calendar :pensive_clown:
i joined in 2015 so i've been here nearly 6years - pretty old i'd say
but back then people who joined in 2014/13 were considered oldies and that idea stuck to me. also there's this issue of being lost in time - so when I see someone who joined in 2019 I think "oh hey a newbie! should I send a welcome gift?" then I take a look at the calendar :pensive_clown:
i wouldnt say im an oldie haha, maybe an experienced player but not old! though i AM coming up on 2 years this august... frightening how fast time goes >>"
i wouldnt say im an oldie haha, maybe an experienced player but not old! though i AM coming up on 2 years this august... frightening how fast time goes >>"
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14