Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Hype??
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
fingers crossed for a new scene too!
fingers crossed for a new scene too!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
big scorpion boss pls
big scorpion boss pls
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/38552.png[/img] nice
38552.png

nice
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
AHHHHHH WHAT'S HAPPENING THERES CACTUS SNAKES AHHHHHHH

(Why I got this excited about them, I have no clue)
AHHHHHH WHAT'S HAPPENING THERES CACTUS SNAKES AHHHHHHH

(Why I got this excited about them, I have no clue)
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/674734670138572818.png[/img] oh gods, BLEASE tell me we'll be getting papyrus plants, at least at some point. Maybe not in this update but just...someday
674734670138572818.png

oh gods, BLEASE tell me we'll be getting papyrus plants, at least at some point. Maybe not in this update but just...someday
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
noooooooooooo after 3 days off in a row, they decide to update today when i have work early tomorrow morning? Rip.

The gryphons are rad tho. Already gotten both the cactus snakes and they're probably my 2nd fav so far
noooooooooooo after 3 days off in a row, they decide to update today when i have work early tomorrow morning? Rip.

The gryphons are rad tho. Already gotten both the cactus snakes and they're probably my 2nd fav so far
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
encountering them infrequently, maybe they will show up more after the update? Was this what the maintenance was for?
encountering them infrequently, maybe they will show up more after the update? Was this what the maintenance was for?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
i am so going to start hoarding dusk aconite, i love it [item=dusk aconite]
i am so going to start hoarding dusk aconite, i love it

Dusk Aconite
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[img]https://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/images/thumb/2/22/Ma3269.jpg/500px-Ma3269.jpg[/img] fun fact: the palms in the (old) Sandswept Delta art were most likely based on the Medemia argun, also known as the argun palm. It is native to Egypt and northern Sudan.
500px-Ma3269.jpg

fun fact: the palms in the (old) Sandswept Delta art were most likely based on the Medemia argun, also known as the argun palm. It is native to Egypt and northern Sudan.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="likely6" date="2021-04-16 20:31:15" ] i am so going to start hoarding dusk aconite, i love it [item=dusk aconite] [/quote] Same here!!!
likely6 wrote on 2021-04-16 20:31:15:
i am so going to start hoarding dusk aconite, i love it

Dusk Aconite

Same here!!!
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21