Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | that one apparel item you overuse
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
talosnclasp pendants.....why did they have to be cycling gem apparel.....
talosnclasp pendants.....why did they have to be cycling gem apparel.....
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
waistcoats and armoire sets
waistcoats and armoire sets
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[item=carapace arm][item=white raven armor][item=white raven talons] and sometimes [item=Contaminated Infectalons] though I'm starting to move away from them and just overuse silks instead :-)
Carapace Arm White Raven Armor White Raven Talons and sometimes Contaminated Infectalons

though I'm starting to move away from them and just overuse silks instead :-)
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
luminous halos... (mourns my wallet)

annnd the rings, you know the ones that make the swirl around the wings. i just love them.
luminous halos... (mourns my wallet)

annnd the rings, you know the ones that make the swirl around the wings. i just love them.
[item=summer swelter] i may have one or two dragons that dont have one. maybe
Summer Swelter
i may have one or two dragons that dont have one. maybe
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
I have hundreds of dragons with Plumes, no joke, primarily Date Plumes. I'm sure almost all 350 will have those, one way or another. Even the Ancients, yeah, I'll make sure they do >:)))
I have hundreds of dragons with Plumes, no joke, primarily Date Plumes. I'm sure almost all 350 will have those, one way or another. Even the Ancients, yeah, I'll make sure they do >:)))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
>Aviator coats
>Tunics
>Renaissance shirts
>Soft breeches
>Well-to-do sable spats
>Black spats
>Respectable alabaster gloves
>Slyvan dresses
>Mouth held flowers (romantic red rose, hyacinth, etc)
>Aviator coats
>Tunics
>Renaissance shirts
>Soft breeches
>Well-to-do sable spats
>Black spats
>Respectable alabaster gloves
>Slyvan dresses
>Mouth held flowers (romantic red rose, hyacinth, etc)
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[item=Well-to-do Sable Spats] These bad boys for fandergs. Layer another foot apparel over it and you've got perfect shoes (I dislike how almost all foot apparel leaves the toes uncovered it doesn't look like a shoe!) [item=Furious Banner] Need these guys for all the members of my pirate crew too, bought out the whole pile last time I saw them in stock Also a big fan of the various armor sets, the Mage's stuff, and the Archer gear, and I've been using a lot of the Court Magistrate and bits of jewelry lately
Well-to-do Sable Spats
These bad boys for fandergs. Layer another foot apparel over it and you've got perfect shoes (I dislike how almost all foot apparel leaves the toes uncovered it doesn't look like a shoe!)

Furious Banner
Need these guys for all the members of my pirate crew too, bought out the whole pile last time I saw them in stock

Also a big fan of the various armor sets, the Mage's stuff, and the Archer gear, and I've been using a lot of the Court Magistrate and bits of jewelry lately
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
emblems idk why
emblems idk why
poem shop
writing prompts
I need to stop putting snakes on all the outfits I make
I need to stop putting snakes on all the outfits I make
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist