Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | that one apparel item you overuse
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
8 of 18 dressed permas have at least one piece of a silk set.. (gossamer, golden etc not starsilk)

other than that sylvan apparel is pretty common, and I really like rose thorn wing tangles
8 of 18 dressed permas have at least one piece of a silk set.. (gossamer, golden etc not starsilk)

other than that sylvan apparel is pretty common, and I really like rose thorn wing tangles
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Flowerfalls... especially Marigold flowerfalls...
Flowerfalls... especially Marigold flowerfalls...
jbyQtHP.png
glowing clawtips... in any color really
glowing clawtips... in any color really
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Sylvan
Sylvan
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
All the archer clothing.
All the archer clothing.
Flowerfalls! Any color but especially daisy. Winter wind is a runner up
Flowerfalls! Any color but especially daisy. Winter wind is a runner up
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
flowerfalls (they're great smh), starsilk wingdrapes & shawls, flower crowns, and garlands
flowerfalls (they're great smh), starsilk wingdrapes & shawls, flower crowns, and garlands
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I like flower crowns, flowerfalls, and the thorn crowns too much...
I like flower crowns, flowerfalls, and the thorn crowns too much...
IMG_0247.jpg
I feel like my dragons gotta wear pants of some sort or they look nakey so probably all the pants

I have so many pants

I love how everyone's posting flowerfalls and halos and stuff but my thing is pants
I feel like my dragons gotta wear pants of some sort or they look nakey so probably all the pants

I have so many pants

I love how everyone's posting flowerfalls and halos and stuff but my thing is pants
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
I really like winter winds, wing garlands, and I've used filigree armor a LOT, consistently, ever since joining. Also [item=cranial hornhelm]
I really like winter winds, wing garlands, and I've used filigree armor a LOT, consistently, ever since joining.

Also Cranial Hornhelm
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13