Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | that one apparel item you overuse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I mean... does it count if I intentionally add them each time? [item=Light in the Dark] The one apparel item type I would pay real money to put onto Ancients, and permababs (even though I don't even keep permababies)
I mean... does it count if I intentionally add them each time?

Light in the Dark

The one apparel item type I would pay real money to put onto Ancients, and permababs (even though I don't even keep permababies)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
silks
silks
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
Any kind of hood, especially the rogue hoods and Mysterious Cowl.
Any kind of hood, especially the rogue hoods and Mysterious Cowl.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Kelpie manes
Kelpie manes
NBeoOgB.png
*points to signature*
Most of my permas who can wear apparel have their corresponding Emblem and Sash, lol. Of course, those have Deity-given mystical and protective properties in my lore, so it's more of a NEED to have them than I do it subconsciously.
*points to signature*
Most of my permas who can wear apparel have their corresponding Emblem and Sash, lol. Of course, those have Deity-given mystical and protective properties in my lore, so it's more of a NEED to have them than I do it subconsciously.
the flower garland and dried tea wing apparel! i keep finding myself putting them in my planned outfits, even for dragons they don’t quite work with lorewise, haha ^^”
the flower garland and dried tea wing apparel! i keep finding myself putting them in my planned outfits, even for dragons they don’t quite work with lorewise, haha ^^”
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
Any unicorn mane. Every other dragon has to have one IMO
Any unicorn mane. Every other dragon has to have one IMO
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[item=Nomad's Sandwastes Sash][item=Midnight Sandwastes Sash][item=Elaborate Sandwastes Sash] I love these, so simple, so effective
Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Midnight Sandwastes Sash Elaborate Sandwastes Sash
I love these, so simple, so effective
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
flowerfalls, and grasps/clawrings/forejewels - i just love a busy derg
flowerfalls, and grasps/clawrings/forejewels - i just love a busy derg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13