Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your flight's super secret dom—
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
—strategy

Wrong answers only.
In Light we harness the power of the sun to capture sunlight. The more times we do it, the happier Lightweaver gets and pushes us up the dom board.
—strategy

Wrong answers only.
In Light we harness the power of the sun to capture sunlight. The more times we do it, the happier Lightweaver gets and pushes us up the dom board.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
We yeeted Tidelord to Tidelord, creating a yeeting wormhole.
We yeeted Tidelord to Tidelord, creating a yeeting wormhole.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
One time we just kidnapped all the other deities so there’s was no competition from any other flight
One time we just kidnapped all the other deities so there’s was no competition from any other flight
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
We created a spell that would make all of the other deities magically disappear for a while while we rose up to the top.
We created a spell that would make all of the other deities magically disappear for a while while we rose up to the top.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
We blinded the other deities, snuck in, took some of their dragons and gave them to Lightweaver.
We blinded the other deities, snuck in, took some of their dragons and gave them to Lightweaver.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
i totally have been active on those threads
i totally have been active on those threads
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Ice throws cats at everyone as a distraction. The cats may or may not steal some money for us as well
Ice throws cats at everyone as a distraction. The cats may or may not steal some money for us as well
unknown.png
once we make enough pinwheels, sornieth will be ours.
once we make enough pinwheels, sornieth will be ours.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Rivals go in the soup
Rivals go in the soup
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-03-22 16:06:39" ] Rivals go in the [s]soup[/s] [goop] [/quote]
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-03-22 16:06:39:
Rivals go in the soup [goop]
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9