Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your flight's super secret dom—
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Plague yeets deities into the Wyrmwound. We started with Tidelord
Plague yeets deities into the Wyrmwound. We started with Tidelord
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
The fact that Wind appears to have a dominance strategy is the product of a careful plot of misinformation. We exalt a few dragons as placebos and then pass all the dominance coordinators of other flights a few million treasure under the table so they don't do any sort of pushing.
The fact that Wind appears to have a dominance strategy is the product of a careful plot of misinformation. We exalt a few dragons as placebos and then pass all the dominance coordinators of other flights a few million treasure under the table so they don't do any sort of pushing.
YUDrFCG.png
In Shadow?
Kidnapping, using cookies as bait.

Obviously.
In Shadow?
Kidnapping, using cookies as bait.

Obviously.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@dragonpals 's theory actually sounds like us... You wouldn't BELIEVE what it's cost us to bribe Earth. My cookie-baking arms are exhausted.
@dragonpals 's theory actually sounds like us... You wouldn't BELIEVE what it's cost us to bribe Earth. My cookie-baking arms are exhausted.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
In Wind we go 'I don't have any fodder, do you have any fodder?' and 'I'm not training, are you training?' all day long, like the vultures in that old Disney Jungle Book animation.
In Wind we go 'I don't have any fodder, do you have any fodder?' and 'I'm not training, are you training?' all day long, like the vultures in that old Disney Jungle Book animation.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
In Light we bribe encourage the scoreboard with treasure.
In Light we bribe encourage the scoreboard with treasure.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-03-23 09:31:15" ] nobody expects the 1000 guardian-sized armored flying corgis [/quote] literally what I came here to post.
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-03-23 09:31:15:
nobody expects the 1000 guardian-sized armored flying corgis

literally what I came here to post.
Throwing coins into the Wyrmwound Wishing Well
Throwing coins into the Wyrmwound Wishing Well
For some reason I thought the title cutoff meant this was gonna be "share your flight's super secret Dominos pizza location".
Anyways, Shadow dominance is funded via the power of our super secret Dominos pizza location. They do deliver out of flight but they charge extra.
For some reason I thought the title cutoff meant this was gonna be "share your flight's super secret Dominos pizza location".
Anyways, Shadow dominance is funded via the power of our super secret Dominos pizza location. They do deliver out of flight but they charge extra.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
Cats, 'nuff said.
Cats, 'nuff said.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9