Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your opinion on the eye update?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Traumatic" date="2021-03-06 18:12:54" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-03-06 18:09:32" ] However, just because Imperials were a mistake, and there doesn't seem to be any way to 'fix' that mistake, doesn't mean that making another mistake, and then doubling down on that mistake with, as BlueJaysFeather said, 'I can't have a gen1 imperial, so the *second* mistake can't be fixed without fixing the first' is logical or a good line of thought. (or good for a business in general). [/quote] ... Wait... Could this be why the Lightweaver has admitted that Imperials are a mistake?? Are devs venting through Lore?? e.o [/quote] you know, maybe...
Traumatic wrote on 2021-03-06 18:12:54:
Jemadar wrote on 2021-03-06 18:09:32:
However, just because Imperials were a mistake, and there doesn't seem to be any way to 'fix' that mistake, doesn't mean that making another mistake, and then doubling down on that mistake with, as BlueJaysFeather said, 'I can't have a gen1 imperial, so the *second* mistake can't be fixed without fixing the first' is logical or a good line of thought. (or good for a business in general).

Wait...

Could this be why the Lightweaver has admitted that Imperials are a mistake??

Are devs venting through Lore?? e.o
you know, maybe...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
So this topic is still a thing.

I learned to live with the fact I can never have multigaze on my dreamdragon.
Other than that I'm cool with it (not a fan of the pure rng of it but w/e. moving on).
So this topic is still a thing.

I learned to live with the fact I can never have multigaze on my dreamdragon.
Other than that I'm cool with it (not a fan of the pure rng of it but w/e. moving on).
It’s cool. But sucks I can’t get more of them vials. Not to mention those thing’s success rate was abysmal.
It’s cool. But sucks I can’t get more of them vials. Not to mention those thing’s success rate was abysmal.
TBD
Eye update: cool in theory, lackluster and poorly thought-out in execution, imho.

I will ALWAYS maintain that retiring the scattersights was an immensely bad decision and that effectively locking older players and their older dragons out of the entire update by doing that was mind-bogglingly stupid.
Eye update: cool in theory, lackluster and poorly thought-out in execution, imho.

I will ALWAYS maintain that retiring the scattersights was an immensely bad decision and that effectively locking older players and their older dragons out of the entire update by doing that was mind-bogglingly stupid.
Was late to the party when new eye types came out, but I loved the concept. My favorites were Multi-gazes and I try my best to get my hands on some Primals, but I never knew there was so much beef behind the scenes
Was late to the party when new eye types came out, but I loved the concept. My favorites were Multi-gazes and I try my best to get my hands on some Primals, but I never knew there was so much beef behind the scenes
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Eyes are cool. Scattersights should be un-retired, though.

Eyes are cool. Scattersights should be un-retired, though.

nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Neutral.

Don’t like the execution, however the different kinds of eyes can be pretty and a nice find when hatched on the right dragon.
Neutral.

Don’t like the execution, however the different kinds of eyes can be pretty and a nice find when hatched on the right dragon.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
It hurt at the time but it's in the past and I've let it go and moved on.
It hurt at the time but it's in the past and I've let it go and moved on.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Different eyetypes: AWESOME!
Locking them behind breeding/retired consumable: AWFUL!
Changing legacy eyes: Bad idea
Saltiness about the missed potential: Infinite
Different eyetypes: AWESOME!
Locking them behind breeding/retired consumable: AWFUL!
Changing legacy eyes: Bad idea
Saltiness about the missed potential: Infinite
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11