Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would your clan fight a emperor
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
A sentient emperor already lives within the clan so first my clan would send the sentient emperor to the regular emperor and that dragon would try to negotiate with the emperor and then fight if that didn't work. If that didn't work, my clan would pack up camp and move on to another location.
A sentient emperor already lives within the clan so first my clan would send the sentient emperor to the regular emperor and that dragon would try to negotiate with the emperor and then fight if that didn't work. If that didn't work, my clan would pack up camp and move on to another location.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
If it wandered into our territory, yes, lest it fall into one of the Gates and need to be fished out of another dimension.
Nobody would want to, though; despite all the dragons who've gained weird otherworldly powers because of the rifts, an emperor is still a bit much.
There'd be no time for reluctance, but there'd be a lot of internal and external screaming.
If it wandered into our territory, yes, lest it fall into one of the Gates and need to be fished out of another dimension.
Nobody would want to, though; despite all the dragons who've gained weird otherworldly powers because of the rifts, an emperor is still a bit much.
There'd be no time for reluctance, but there'd be a lot of internal and external screaming.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I literally changed my lore just to make my giant cyborg AUTOMATA my own clan's answer to Luminax, they are literally planning to fight it as we speak
why would I do this extremely hard-to-integrate lore, you might ask?
hehe big robot dragon fighting colossal emperor kaiju go brr
I literally changed my lore just to make my giant cyborg AUTOMATA my own clan's answer to Luminax, they are literally planning to fight it as we speak
why would I do this extremely hard-to-integrate lore, you might ask?
hehe big robot dragon fighting colossal emperor kaiju go brr
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
Some might wanna stay and fight, but all would be booking it under the leaders' command.
First time they tried to Stay And Fight Things, half the clan died. They wouldn't let it happen again - especially when the enemy is stronger than the one before.
Some might wanna stay and fight, but all would be booking it under the leaders' command.
First time they tried to Stay And Fight Things, half the clan died. They wouldn't let it happen again - especially when the enemy is stronger than the one before.
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
For science, yes.
For science, yes.
If my lore is applicable, then bring it!
If my lore is applicable, then bring it!
Gcwdq5a.png
*looks at everyone else talking about how their clans would run off or ignore it*
*sweats nervously*
*dragons riling up for war in the background*
*looks at everyone else talking about how their clans would run off or ignore it*
*sweats nervously*
*dragons riling up for war in the background*
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan has its own tame Emperor - a Fire, Arcane, Shadow hybrid - that they'd use to combat any enemy Emperor that strayed into their territory. Fimbulwinter would want it captured to see if their necromancer, Grimoire, could learn to control this one, too.
My clan has its own tame Emperor - a Fire, Arcane, Shadow hybrid - that they'd use to combat any enemy Emperor that strayed into their territory. Fimbulwinter would want it captured to see if their necromancer, Grimoire, could learn to control this one, too.
I assume they'd react to meeting a live Emperor the way they reacted to finding a dead one: Collapsing the nearest cave entrance with explosives and barricading the hole with concrete. Nooope.
I assume they'd react to meeting a live Emperor the way they reacted to finding a dead one: Collapsing the nearest cave entrance with explosives and barricading the hole with concrete. Nooope.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
My clan would be down for fighting an emperor.

Sure there's squabbling subfactions, but I think they'd all be down to brawl under a unifying cause and there's nothing more unifying than the allure of fighting a great big emperor.
My clan would be down for fighting an emperor.

Sure there's squabbling subfactions, but I think they'd all be down to brawl under a unifying cause and there's nothing more unifying than the allure of fighting a great big emperor.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16