Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would your clan fight a emperor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Basically, if a emperor strolled into your clan's territory, would they fight it? Or do what most dragons would do and run the heck away from the eldritch abomination that is a emperor dragon?
Basically, if a emperor strolled into your clan's territory, would they fight it? Or do what most dragons would do and run the heck away from the eldritch abomination that is a emperor dragon?
Only if they absolutely have to, otherwise they're bookin' it
Only if they absolutely have to, otherwise they're bookin' it
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Considering the emperor is right outside of where my dragons' territory is, I think they'd already have some kind of knowing of the emperor being there, either ignore it or relocate until it goes away.
Considering the emperor is right outside of where my dragons' territory is, I think they'd already have some kind of knowing of the emperor being there, either ignore it or relocate until it goes away.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Nope. They know when they're beat. Any guardians whose charge can't be moved for one reason or another would likely stay and fight, but everyone else? Gone. On a ship, out to sea.

Being in light, most of them likely have a plan already. Possibly a Go Bag packed, just in case.
Nope. They know when they're beat. Any guardians whose charge can't be moved for one reason or another would likely stay and fight, but everyone else? Gone. On a ship, out to sea.

Being in light, most of them likely have a plan already. Possibly a Go Bag packed, just in case.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
abso-fricking-lutely they would
when it was alive my clan would have totally pitched all their armies at it until it died B)
abso-fricking-lutely they would
when it was alive my clan would have totally pitched all their armies at it until it died B)
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
they would all fight among the different groups, and the different groups would squabble among themselves,
and then everyone would cower in fear and flee to the bramble catacombs.
because all the guard are imperials (and a couple gaoler) if they got defeated they would just increase its power.
they would all fight among the different groups, and the different groups would squabble among themselves,
and then everyone would cower in fear and flee to the bramble catacombs.
because all the guard are imperials (and a couple gaoler) if they got defeated they would just increase its power.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="pensive" date="2021-03-01 15:40:55" ] until it died [/quote] Who? The emperor or the clan?
pensive wrote on 2021-03-01 15:40:55:
until it died
Who? The emperor or the clan?
They'd fight it most likely, at least long enough for the clans non combatants to to be well away from the thing. Clan Rnemoth has quite a few battle teams and The Knights are sworn to defend the clan to the death.
They'd fight it most likely, at least long enough for the clans non combatants to to be well away from the thing. Clan Rnemoth has quite a few battle teams and The Knights are sworn to defend the clan to the death.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
They live relatively close to one already, so naturally they've equipped themselves the best they can to fight one if it ever comes to it (that isn't to say it's particularly effective). So basically, yeah absolutely.
They live relatively close to one already, so naturally they've equipped themselves the best they can to fight one if it ever comes to it (that isn't to say it's particularly effective). So basically, yeah absolutely.
HxP6kXi.png xxx call me allude or ally | she / her | FR +2 | lore
they would ignore it and consider it a minor inconvenience unlss it straight up attacks then they would move away a bit and keep ignoring it lol my clan is pretty lazy
they would ignore it and consider it a minor inconvenience unlss it straight up attacks then they would move away a bit and keep ignoring it lol my clan is pretty lazy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16