Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would your clan fight a emperor
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
my clan would run for the hills. only 4 dragons in my clan are trained and one of the 4 is an imperial and another of the 4 is only level 10. plus my clan's relatively small so even if the entire clan went all-out they still don't stand a chance
my clan would run for the hills. only 4 dragons in my clan are trained and one of the 4 is an imperial and another of the 4 is only level 10. plus my clan's relatively small so even if the entire clan went all-out they still don't stand a chance
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
The guard would, 100%. War and glory is what they were made for. Strike at a god, live on in history. The rest are mostly just priests and civilians though and most wouldn't want to abandon their homes so rip to them I guess.
The guard would, 100%. War and glory is what they were made for. Strike at a god, live on in history. The rest are mostly just priests and civilians though and most wouldn't want to abandon their homes so rip to them I guess.
My clan leader is obsessed with fighting and strength and all of that nonsense, and seeing as Lightning and Light are right next to each other I imagine she would consider fighting it even more important before it has a chance to cross over into the shifting expanse. I don't think they would be on the first updraft over the border or anything because Keida isn't exactly the type to worry about other clans or flights being in danger, but she's definitely got someone making passes through the area regularly to report on the emperor's progress while she works to get the clan all geared up with the best tech available to them and making plans to join the fight as soon as she feels it's strategically sound to do so.

And all that aside, she's probably drooling to herself over how bringing down an emperor would likely be the greatest victory of all. You better believe she'd do it for that reason alone.
My clan leader is obsessed with fighting and strength and all of that nonsense, and seeing as Lightning and Light are right next to each other I imagine she would consider fighting it even more important before it has a chance to cross over into the shifting expanse. I don't think they would be on the first updraft over the border or anything because Keida isn't exactly the type to worry about other clans or flights being in danger, but she's definitely got someone making passes through the area regularly to report on the emperor's progress while she works to get the clan all geared up with the best tech available to them and making plans to join the fight as soon as she feels it's strategically sound to do so.

And all that aside, she's probably drooling to herself over how bringing down an emperor would likely be the greatest victory of all. You better believe she'd do it for that reason alone.
Would depend on who's the leader. The current one would make the clan get away quickly ; they're situated near a portal leading to the tangled woods, so I think that would be an escape plan. The next leader though? Following if she's early in reign or had the time to build a little "army", she will fight.
Would depend on who's the leader. The current one would make the clan get away quickly ; they're situated near a portal leading to the tangled woods, so I think that would be an escape plan. The next leader though? Following if she's early in reign or had the time to build a little "army", she will fight.
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
No, my clan wouldn't have to fight. The Emperor would run away in fear as soon as it saw my hideous Alastor fandragon /j

But for real, they probably would, especially if attacked.
No, my clan wouldn't have to fight. The Emperor would run away in fear as soon as it saw my hideous Alastor fandragon /j

But for real, they probably would, especially if attacked.
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Were Luminax to take a nice stroll east to the Driftwood Drag, I think my clan would do the sensible thing and evacuate, except for a few who would stay for lore reasons. Unbeknownst to most of them, their lair is actually built on top of a powerful weapon perfectly suited for taking down an emperor - at the cost of destroying the whole town and generally causing more trouble than it's worth to fire. Good thing its power source is faulty...
Were Luminax to take a nice stroll east to the Driftwood Drag, I think my clan would do the sensible thing and evacuate, except for a few who would stay for lore reasons. Unbeknownst to most of them, their lair is actually built on top of a powerful weapon perfectly suited for taking down an emperor - at the cost of destroying the whole town and generally causing more trouble than it's worth to fire. Good thing its power source is faulty...
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
nah not worth the risk, just cheese and rice the size of the poor thing would be scary enough but i have a heap of imperials. im sure bad at math but i think i can make the calculation that that is a really bad decision to make, ehi
nah not worth the risk, just cheese and rice the size of the poor thing would be scary enough but i have a heap of imperials. im sure bad at math but i think i can make the calculation that that is a really bad decision to make, ehi
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
If it actually strolled into their territory, they might try, though they'd rally all their allies to fight that thing. They worked long and hard to build up their home, which is growing into a small empire after all. Though they would obviously flee should they not be able to destroy it.

However, they wouldn't necessarily leave their territory. They would huddle down in the lowest floors of the lair, which is carved deep into the mountain. The tunnels are just big enough for the biggest dragons of the clan to fit through, so an emperor wouldn't get through. They also have hidde exits that they could use to come and go and just wait out the emperor until it has moved on.
If it actually strolled into their territory, they might try, though they'd rally all their allies to fight that thing. They worked long and hard to build up their home, which is growing into a small empire after all. Though they would obviously flee should they not be able to destroy it.

However, they wouldn't necessarily leave their territory. They would huddle down in the lowest floors of the lair, which is carved deep into the mountain. The tunnels are just big enough for the biggest dragons of the clan to fit through, so an emperor wouldn't get through. They also have hidde exits that they could use to come and go and just wait out the emperor until it has moved on.
iIrk1Wj.png
They would, with high tech weapons if needed. Very anti Emperor and would like to see it gone from the world.
Some wouldnt fight though, if they would win from an Emperor is another thing.

They would, with high tech weapons if needed. Very anti Emperor and would like to see it gone from the world.
Some wouldnt fight though, if they would win from an Emperor is another thing.

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Depends on if a load of dragons get "prophetic dreams" to include themselves in the battle. Then they'll weigh the pros and cons and prepare themselves.

See, I have a bunch of witches and seers as dragons and they highly depend on their magic for guidance.
Depends on if a load of dragons get "prophetic dreams" to include themselves in the battle. Then they'll weigh the pros and cons and prepare themselves.

See, I have a bunch of witches and seers as dragons and they highly depend on their magic for guidance.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16