Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why do mobs drop festival currency?
1 2 3
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2021-02-23 07:59:00" ] Marva tapes pinecones to monsters [/quote] Shadowbinder sticks pinecones to monsters with sticky goo
Metalhead wrote on 2021-02-23 07:59:00:
Marva tapes pinecones to monsters

Shadowbinder sticks pinecones to monsters with sticky goo
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
magic made physical, when they shed some magic during the fight, during the time of the event it's strong enough to manifest as what we know as currency
magic made physical, when they shed some magic during the fight, during the time of the event it's strong enough to manifest as what we know as currency
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="Gemmi" date="2021-02-23 07:41:04" ] they gonna buy some merch from joxar [/quote] So when we defeat them in the coli we're mugging them???
Gemmi wrote on 2021-02-23 07:41:04:
they gonna buy some merch from joxar

So when we defeat them in the coli we're mugging them???
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
they're on their way to see joxar to buy things before they get clapped
they're on their way to see joxar to buy things before they get clapped
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
I think it's just a surplus of materials that are very abundant during festivals so when dragons go battling in the Coliseum, they come back with loot, including the stuff they found along the way. That's why there are additional drops. No enemy drops an egg, only in technical terms.
I think it's just a surplus of materials that are very abundant during festivals so when dragons go battling in the Coliseum, they come back with loot, including the stuff they found along the way. That's why there are additional drops. No enemy drops an egg, only in technical terms.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The currency is divine magic incarnate, which makes them pleasing in a similar way as shiny things are. Thus monsters like to pick them up.
The currency is divine magic incarnate, which makes them pleasing in a similar way as shiny things are. Thus monsters like to pick them up.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
actual headcanon: the currency items begin to appear spontaneously around the time of the festival, and critters that are elementally-aligned are magnetically attracted to them. by carrying (or eating) these items, they increase the power of their elemental alignment, making them stronger, faster, [s]and harder to eliminate with one hit[/s]. oh and unaligned critters can pick them up and use them as currency to bribe aligned critters, but critters that are aligned with other elements can't safely handle the items at all. my favorite answer anyway: [quote name="Metalhead" date="2021-02-23 07:59:00" ] Marva tapes pinecones to monsters [/quote]
actual headcanon: the currency items begin to appear spontaneously around the time of the festival, and critters that are elementally-aligned are magnetically attracted to them. by carrying (or eating) these items, they increase the power of their elemental alignment, making them stronger, faster, and harder to eliminate with one hit. oh and unaligned critters can pick them up and use them as currency to bribe aligned critters, but critters that are aligned with other elements can't safely handle the items at all.

my favorite answer anyway:
Metalhead wrote on 2021-02-23 07:59:00:
Marva tapes pinecones to monsters
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
I remember clicking on this thread earlier today and not reading the title but just reading your post, being really confused, and leaving
Now it makes a lot more sense. I approve
I remember clicking on this thread earlier today and not reading the title but just reading your post, being really confused, and leaving
Now it makes a lot more sense. I approve
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3