Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why do mobs drop festival currency?
1 2 3
They're celebrating Trickmurk Circus like everyone else. Then you kill them and take their stuff.
They're celebrating Trickmurk Circus like everyone else. Then you kill them and take their stuff.
Gcwdq5a.png
mmm crunchy pinecone is tasty
mmm crunchy pinecone is tasty
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
they're just as hype for festivals as us - festival favors is a netural area where dragons and beastclans and anything else sentient can safely trade for fun new items !!

and we are stealing their money like regular schoolyard bullies, rip

maybe fest currency is like an easter egg hunt, but we're too lazy to hunt. so we just. thieve. minus 15 turns a day of gathering where we comply.
they're just as hype for festivals as us - festival favors is a netural area where dragons and beastclans and anything else sentient can safely trade for fun new items !!

and we are stealing their money like regular schoolyard bullies, rip

maybe fest currency is like an easter egg hunt, but we're too lazy to hunt. so we just. thieve. minus 15 turns a day of gathering where we comply.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
they're just filled with pinecones instead of organs. like a pinata
they're just filled with pinecones instead of organs. like a pinata
JgS6j47.png she/her
pings ok!
FRQs ok!
love how half of these responses are cool serious hcs like they're blessings from the dieties but the other half is like "hehe pinecone sparkly and good, crow brain says Collect All"

i kind of thought like, the element is at its most powerful in a festival, so the currency appears in response, gathering around beastclans of the corresponding element? i have not read site lore actually
love how half of these responses are cool serious hcs like they're blessings from the dieties but the other half is like "hehe pinecone sparkly and good, crow brain says Collect All"

i kind of thought like, the element is at its most powerful in a festival, so the currency appears in response, gathering around beastclans of the corresponding element? i have not read site lore actually
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
They throw pinecones at me so I won't notice the lack of chests.
They throw pinecones at me so I won't notice the lack of chests.
they steal it from joxar between fests
they steal it from joxar between fests
tgKCVtZ.png
theyre trying to ruin all the fun

that or the currency is just imagination and all hte dragons are actually savage beasts that are delusional and stomp their victims to death to then put all their mangled corpses in one big pile to exchange for their monthly tradition
theyre trying to ruin all the fun

that or the currency is just imagination and all hte dragons are actually savage beasts that are delusional and stomp their victims to death to then put all their mangled corpses in one big pile to exchange for their monthly tradition
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2021-02-23 07:59:00" ] Marva tapes pinecones to monsters [/quote]
Metalhead wrote on 2021-02-23 07:59:00:
Marva tapes pinecones to monsters
Shade mimics b stealing all the pinecones. Can't let 'em get away with that!
Shade mimics b stealing all the pinecones. Can't let 'em get away with that!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3