Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | windbound plumage...
1 2
Lol, it's PR has vastly improved since its inception, I remember when it was one of the more reviled pieces of festival apparel 'cause people thought it looked like it gave dragons Stinky Feet.
Lol, it's PR has vastly improved since its inception, I remember when it was one of the more reviled pieces of festival apparel 'cause people thought it looked like it gave dragons Stinky Feet.
I for one covet the legendary stinky feet (but not enough to break out all my savings)
I for one covet the legendary stinky feet (but not enough to break out all my savings)
naturef2.png
Wait hold up a minute stinky feet is that much now?
Wait hold up a minute stinky feet is that much now?
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i'm so glad I hate the little feathers it adds to the head lol

but also that said I joined the welcome week after that festival lmao
granted I was such a newbie I didn't even understand Wavecrest when it happened and thus did not get a water sprite lol
i'm so glad I hate the little feathers it adds to the head lol

but also that said I joined the welcome week after that festival lmao
granted I was such a newbie I didn't even understand Wavecrest when it happened and thus did not get a water sprite lol
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
Hey at least it's not like 12-15kg like it was at the beginning of the year
Hey at least it's not like 12-15kg like it was at the beginning of the year
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
God I’m so tempted to sell mine... that would instantly bring me up to my current gem goal... but on the other hand, it’s on one of my dragons already
God I’m so tempted to sell mine... that would instantly bring me up to my current gem goal... but on the other hand, it’s on one of my dragons already
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
YEAH I FEEL YOUR PAIN, i made a similar thread a couple weeks ago. apparently before NotN they were like 4kG??? a friend of mine wants one for a G1 Primal she hatched, so i've been watching the AH in the hopes they'll go down. they're... getting there, at least, oof.
YEAH I FEEL YOUR PAIN, i made a similar thread a couple weeks ago. apparently before NotN they were like 4kG??? a friend of mine wants one for a G1 Primal she hatched, so i've been watching the AH in the hopes they'll go down. they're... getting there, at least, oof.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2