Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
haha lol i guess i avatar does reflect what clan i'm in, i use my custom progen as my avatar bcs she's the closest to my heart :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35133029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/351331/35133029_350.png[/img][/url]
haha lol i guess i avatar does reflect what clan i'm in, i use my custom progen as my avatar bcs she's the closest to my heart :)

35133029_350.png
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
before lightning halos came out i used to have different avatars sometimes, starting with my clan leader aka custom progen, but they've always been lightning dragons! nowadays i do switch between several of my best lightning dragons every thundercrack carnivale, but the rest of the year it's shockwave, who is... well, lightning²
before lightning halos came out i used to have different avatars sometimes, starting with my clan leader aka custom progen, but they've always been lightning dragons! nowadays i do switch between several of my best lightning dragons every thundercrack carnivale, but the rest of the year it's shockwave, who is... well, lightning²
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
the character my avatar is a fandragon of if very important to me ;; we also share a name, so i guess, bonus points?
the character my avatar is a fandragon of if very important to me ;; we also share a name, so i guess, bonus points?
Looks at Delphinus then to Shadowmom and Spacedad

Errr uh- *intense sweating*
Looks at Delphinus then to Shadowmom and Spacedad

Errr uh- *intense sweating*
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I just choose my dragon flavor of the day lol
I just choose my dragon flavor of the day lol
they/them
+2 FR time
I change my avatar to my clan-born flight reps, so it's always shadow during festivals regardless of the actual festival. (This might change when I get all of my actual flight reps) Usually though, it's an XXY white/mauve nature dragon... not the most shadow-y of colors.
I change my avatar to my clan-born flight reps, so it's always shadow during festivals regardless of the actual festival. (This might change when I get all of my actual flight reps) Usually though, it's an XXY white/mauve nature dragon... not the most shadow-y of colors.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
I used to use my progen, but now I go with a certain dragon and dress them up for each flight festival. I originally bought the dragon for a breeding project, but that project didn't take off. I didn't want to exalt her, so she ended up being my avatar.
I used to use my progen, but now I go with a certain dragon and dress them up for each flight festival. I originally bought the dragon for a breeding project, but that project didn't take off. I didn't want to exalt her, so she ended up being my avatar.
Y02PS6v.png
Mine's usually Houngan, and he's arcane, and I've only ever been in shadow. Sometimes I'll change for festivals but I'm just as likely to use apparel colors as eyes to match.

... And then sometimes my avatar dragon is just a burning circle of light with a marva eye in the center. So I think it's safe to say I don't really adhere to the flight/avatar dragon correspondence thing.
Mine's usually Houngan, and he's arcane, and I've only ever been in shadow. Sometimes I'll change for festivals but I'm just as likely to use apparel colors as eyes to match.

... And then sometimes my avatar dragon is just a burning circle of light with a marva eye in the center. So I think it's safe to say I don't really adhere to the flight/avatar dragon correspondence thing.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
I just pick a fave or depending on my mood... my current avatar is a meme dragon, so yeah, M O O D
I just pick a fave or depending on my mood... my current avatar is a meme dragon, so yeah, M O O D
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png

I do what I want, and I want to be able to pick whatever dragon I want.

I do what I want, and I want to be able to pick whatever dragon I want.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16