Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Y’all all these responses have been fun to read & I love how it all varies from clan to festivals to faves to fan dragons or comfort dragons! Thank you for talking about it, I was genuinely curious & your answers have been amazing! At the end of it all, everyone is just passionate about their dragons & I love to see it!
Y’all all these responses have been fun to read & I love how it all varies from clan to festivals to faves to fan dragons or comfort dragons! Thank you for talking about it, I was genuinely curious & your answers have been amazing! At the end of it all, everyone is just passionate about their dragons & I love to see it!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
[quote name="EdmoUniverse" date="2021-01-28 02:41:30" ] I just pick a fave or depending on my mood... my current avatar is a meme dragon, so yeah, M O O D [/quote]
EdmoUniverse wrote on 2021-01-28 02:41:30:
I just pick a fave or depending on my mood... my current avatar is a meme dragon, so yeah, M O O D
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I never heard of people picking a dragon of their element for the avatar. Possibly coincidence because unless you rent out nests, all your projects that you love will have these eyes?
Never looked at it while picking, I just pick a dragon that I like and suits the style I want to have in my pfp
I never heard of people picking a dragon of their element for the avatar. Possibly coincidence because unless you rent out nests, all your projects that you love will have these eyes?
Never looked at it while picking, I just pick a dragon that I like and suits the style I want to have in my pfp
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Before I rejoined the mod team, I would just use whatever dragon fit my current mood! I liked using my custom progen fairly often, but I’d also use project dragons that I’d recently finished and wanted to show off (so my G1 Veilspun, Jaxig, was my latest avatar).

So, yeah...while I definitely have pride for my flight, I don’t (or didn’t) typically show it through my avatar. :)
Before I rejoined the mod team, I would just use whatever dragon fit my current mood! I liked using my custom progen fairly often, but I’d also use project dragons that I’d recently finished and wanted to show off (so my G1 Veilspun, Jaxig, was my latest avatar).

So, yeah...while I definitely have pride for my flight, I don’t (or didn’t) typically show it through my avatar. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've used Yami as my avatar dragon for a really long time, and it just doesn't look right without him. he has a special place in my heart, being a fodder save who is actually really valuable.
In short: I really like nature primal
I've used Yami as my avatar dragon for a really long time, and it just doesn't look right without him. he has a special place in my heart, being a fodder save who is actually really valuable.
In short: I really like nature primal
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I just pick a fave or something funny, I'm a g1 lair anyway so it's not like I get much choice in eye colors :')
I just pick a fave or something funny, I'm a g1 lair anyway so it's not like I get much choice in eye colors :')
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I just pick whatever dragon I think can match a vista/signature the best. I like the ones that take up the entire square. I’m in light but my current avatar dragon seems more suited for shadow, lol.
I just pick whatever dragon I think can match a vista/signature the best. I like the ones that take up the entire square. I’m in light but my current avatar dragon seems more suited for shadow, lol.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8333077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/83331/8333077_350.png[/img][/url] She's one of my favourite dragons, is my birthday dragon, not sure she represents my flight very well tho /s
8333077_350.png

She's one of my favourite dragons, is my birthday dragon, not sure she represents my flight very well tho /s

tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
Honestly I don't necessarily choose a dragon as my pfp because it fits the aesthetic of my flight (nature), but it's more the fact that I like the nature aesthetic, and so even if I was in another flight I'd probably still have a nature looking pfp. The eye colour doesn't really matter to me as long as it matches the derg. :)
Honestly I don't necessarily choose a dragon as my pfp because it fits the aesthetic of my flight (nature), but it's more the fact that I like the nature aesthetic, and so even if I was in another flight I'd probably still have a nature looking pfp. The eye colour doesn't really matter to me as long as it matches the derg. :)
7GFlGJN.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Pooh|Mimi
FR+9
Den

TU8bHCP.gif
I also don't really try to match the eyes of my dragon to my Flight that much and just go with a favourite, although I do kind of prefer it when my avatar dragon is/looks Arcane, like my clan leader, or my favourite dragon, Lyra (she's actually Shadow, but she's pink enough that it's probably hard to tell).

There is also a secondary consideration I make with my avatar dragon though, and it's that since the dragon represents my messages, they should mesh well with and improve the kind of impression the things I say give if possible too.

Like, if I had a silly avatar but typed fairly seriously, people seeing my messages for the first time might think I'm angry or something, right? And if the dragon looks too serious, then it might make me seem intimidating or something. So, it's a bit important that they give the right 'vibe' too, you know?
I also don't really try to match the eyes of my dragon to my Flight that much and just go with a favourite, although I do kind of prefer it when my avatar dragon is/looks Arcane, like my clan leader, or my favourite dragon, Lyra (she's actually Shadow, but she's pink enough that it's probably hard to tell).

There is also a secondary consideration I make with my avatar dragon though, and it's that since the dragon represents my messages, they should mesh well with and improve the kind of impression the things I say give if possible too.

Like, if I had a silly avatar but typed fairly seriously, people seeing my messages for the first time might think I'm angry or something, right? And if the dragon looks too serious, then it might make me seem intimidating or something. So, it's a bit important that they give the right 'vibe' too, you know?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16