Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anything good from your Joxar box?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[item=Rainbowfeather Thief] bit embarrassing innit :'v
Rainbowfeather Thief

bit embarrassing innit :'v
2WpxpdQ.pngearth_0.png
. . .
FR +17
they/them
Wishlist!
. . .
xxxA61vJ8i.gif
I got: [item=Spirit of Earth] and [skin=29081] Was hoping to get one of the halos I missed, but didn't have either of these yet. :)
I got:

Spirit of Earth and

Was hoping to get one of the halos I missed, but didn't have either of these yet. :)
[center][item=Spellwrought Shardhide] Was hoping for a Halo but I can't complain with this either! One of my favorite Festival apparels honestly.
Spellwrought Shardhide
Was hoping for a Halo but I can't complain with this either! One of my favorite Festival apparels honestly.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
got a water halo, pretty ok
got a water halo, pretty ok
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I got [item=gladegift garlands] and [item=accent: frozen guilts]. I wanted another garland as the one I got way back when is being used. As for the the accent, it's ok and I didn't have this one in my hoard. All in all, an okay haul this year. :)
I got Gladegift Garlands and Accent: Frozen Guilts . I wanted another garland as the one I got way back when is being used. As for the the accent, it's ok and I didn't have this one in my hoard. All in all, an okay haul this year. :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
i got [item= snowfall robe]. not terrible but i'll most likely just sell it
i got Snowfall Robe . not terrible but i'll most likely just sell it
I got this [item=spirit of Light]
I got this Spirit of Light
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
[quote name="Issue" date="2021-01-24 11:18:38" ] [item=cinder nymph] and that's it :( better luck next time I suppose [/quote] I got the same Familiar so have a double now [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Issue wrote on 2021-01-24 11:18:38:
Cinder Nymph and that's it :(
better luck next time I suppose

I got the same Familiar so have a double now
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I got the vista I'm using now! Oh and a spirit of Earth!
I got the vista I'm using now! Oh and a spirit of Earth!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
I got a stormcatcher vista :c I already have one applied to my account. At least with the token I got the petal jewels.
I got a stormcatcher vista :c I already have one applied to my account. At least with the token I got the petal jewels.
eyQdv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8