Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anything good from your Joxar box?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Voltaic Halo
This will belong to the Lightning sorceress of the Circle of the Eleven, when she's not an adorable baby 'Dancer.
Voltaic Halo
This will belong to the Lightning sorceress of the Circle of the Eleven, when she's not an adorable baby 'Dancer.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Not the best luck, but, [item=Sanguine Plumage] this looks cool,,
Not the best luck, but,
Sanguine Plumage
this looks cool,,
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
[item=Gladegift Halo] Not horrible! Probably could sell for a lot to the right person...
Gladegift Halo
Not horrible! Probably could sell for a lot to the right person...
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I got a skin, which is always nice, but: [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] is a familiar I already had, and [skin=30583] I already had 2 of T_T So not the best of luck for me :P
I got a skin, which is always nice, but:
Spellwrought Ambassador is a familiar I already had, and
I already had 2 of T_T

So not the best of luck for me :P
rUoKR6y.png
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
I got [item=Bloodstone cascades] Eh not really what I wanted, but yeh. Willing to sell it :')
I got Bloodstone Cascades
Eh not really what I wanted, but yeh. Willing to sell it :')
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
[quote name="@Selky" date="2021-01-24 12:38:58" ] As a newer player, I'm having trouble making a decision. On one hand, 80kt is kind of a lot to spend on something I might not like or use. That's a day's G&G grind and some change I could have put in the safe. On another hand, I still don't have a lot of familiars or apparel outside of my friend's care package--let alone matchy familiars I can spend the token on. On a third hand that appears out of no where, I could sell the crate for some serious (to me) gems that I definitely could use. I only got to participate in two festivals last year before taking a hiatus so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff ;; what would you do if you were me lol [/quote] Semi-new player (joined in november!) and personally, i didnt buy my first crate since i joined during rockbreaker and i totally didn't know about it lol. i'd say its worth it for the prism token, if anything, just because you can trade it for something you'd possibly like that is exclusive. a day of G&G may seem like a lot of money, but if you're already doing extra stuff (coli stuff mainly) you can make the money back pretty easily even just from hoard selling (though still costs a lot of time/effort). Rly, it depends if you think you'll get anything out of it. You don't get something you want? you can always sell it! ppl still buy fest stuff when its off fest, so you can at least make back some money. ppl also buy the tokens so if you really don't want any fest stuff, you can always make some extra money off of that. more on topic I got [item=crackling leo] [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] nothing i really wanted, but the token will help me get smt i do want
@Selky wrote on 2021-01-24 12:38:58:
As a newer player, I'm having trouble making a decision. On one hand, 80kt is kind of a lot to spend on something I might not like or use. That's a day's G&G grind and some change I could have put in the safe. On another hand, I still don't have a lot of familiars or apparel outside of my friend's care package--let alone matchy familiars I can spend the token on. On a third hand that appears out of no where, I could sell the crate for some serious (to me) gems that I definitely could use.

I only got to participate in two festivals last year before taking a hiatus so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff ;; what would you do if you were me lol
Semi-new player (joined in november!) and personally, i didnt buy my first crate since i joined during rockbreaker and i totally didn't know about it lol. i'd say its worth it for the prism token, if anything, just because you can trade it for something you'd possibly like that is exclusive. a day of G&G may seem like a lot of money, but if you're already doing extra stuff (coli stuff mainly) you can make the money back pretty easily even just from hoard selling (though still costs a lot of time/effort). Rly, it depends if you think you'll get anything out of it. You don't get something you want? you can always sell it! ppl still buy fest stuff when its off fest, so you can at least make back some money. ppl also buy the tokens so if you really don't want any fest stuff, you can always make some extra money off of that.

more on topic I got Crackling Leo nothing i really wanted, but the token will help me get smt i do want
please play stella glow for 3ds

i wanna baja blast my brains out
i am a mountain dude
U5OYFBd.gif
TA2bWfP.png
I don't really have a use for it, so if anyone wants to swap for nearly anything else, I'd be willing! ^^ [item=flowering gladeboughs]
I don't really have a use for it, so if anyone wants to swap for nearly anything else, I'd be willing! ^^

Flowering Gladeboughs
xPlkKnY.png
I got [item=icicle chains] happens to be ice apparel
I got
Icicle Chains
happens to be ice apparel
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I got an ugly vista ; -;
I got an ugly vista ; -;
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I got the Flamecaller Vista and some random Ridgeback skin I’ll never use. Was hoping for something a bit better, since I can craft Prismatic Token’s at Baldwin’s
I got the Flamecaller Vista and some random Ridgeback skin I’ll never use. Was hoping for something a bit better, since I can craft Prismatic Token’s at Baldwin’s
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8