Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anything good from your Joxar box?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I got an electric nymph and a skin I sold to my friend! It made them really happy :D
I got an electric nymph and a skin I sold to my friend! It made them really happy :D
scruffy.png lckqq6P.png
[item=luminous halo] Got a light halo, baby! I could definitely make use of it, but, I also need to build my savings back up so might be selling it instead...
Luminous Halo

Got a light halo, baby! I could definitely make use of it, but, I also need to build my savings back up so might be selling it instead...
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I got the [item=vista: icewarden] which i already had, and a skin from 2018, which i also already had. [skin=26642]
I got the Vista: Icewarden which i already had, and a skin from 2018, which i also already had.

Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I got the Forest's Edge Vines from mine, which I apparently didn't have before. May or may not use them...
I got the Forest's Edge Vines from mine, which I apparently didn't have before. May or may not use them...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[item=riot hazebeacon] [skin=33827] [shrug]
Riot Hazebeacon
[shrug]
[item=starlight cloak] I got a starlight cloak. Pretty neat~
Starlight Cloak
I got a starlight cloak. Pretty neat~
VlakeFx.png
Big sad [item=Crystalcourt Ambassador]
Big sad
Crystalcourt Ambassador
9VeMQMB.png
As a newer player, I'm having trouble making a decision. On one hand, 80kt is kind of a lot to spend on something I might not like or use. That's a day's G&G grind and some change I could have put in the safe. On another hand, I still don't have a lot of familiars or apparel outside of my friend's care package--let alone matchy familiars I can spend the token on. On a third hand that appears out of no where, I could sell the crate for some serious (to me) gems that I definitely could use.

I only got to participate in two festivals last year before taking a hiatus so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff ;; what would you do if you were me lol
As a newer player, I'm having trouble making a decision. On one hand, 80kt is kind of a lot to spend on something I might not like or use. That's a day's G&G grind and some change I could have put in the safe. On another hand, I still don't have a lot of familiars or apparel outside of my friend's care package--let alone matchy familiars I can spend the token on. On a third hand that appears out of no where, I could sell the crate for some serious (to me) gems that I definitely could use.

I only got to participate in two festivals last year before taking a hiatus so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff ;; what would you do if you were me lol
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
I got [item=emberglow gem guardian] and a neat fire accent. Very themed box this time around!
I got Emberglow Gem Guardian and a neat fire accent. Very themed box this time around!
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
[item=glitterfreeze ambassador] of all the fest fams i'm missing, it's one i already have....
Glitterfreeze Ambassador

of all the fest fams i'm missing, it's one i already have....
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8