Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notn is over but-- w8ing 4 next update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Adventure dev update - the pipe dream
Adventure dev update - the pipe dream
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[quote name="Demesne" date="2021-01-06 14:22:38" ] [color=purple]Tidelord and map. At least another preview of the map. I know it's a big undertaking but it's been so long and the thought of the new map was the only thing giving me steam to rewrite all of my lore. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [/quote] I'm not in the water flight but I still wanna see what happens with the Tidelord/map I think they might have something to do with each other. Or maybe the new modern is a water species that the Tidelord made while he was away.
Demesne wrote on 2021-01-06 14:22:38:
Tidelord and map. At least another preview of the map. I know it's a big undertaking but it's been so long and the thought of the new map was the only thing giving me steam to rewrite all of my lore.

I'm not in the water flight but I still wanna see what happens with the Tidelord/map I think they might have something to do with each other. Or maybe the new modern is a water species that the Tidelord made while he was away.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
map update..please, i just want to choose where my clan lives..
map update..please, i just want to choose where my clan lives..
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
I am expecting a pretty tame update to come next. After all devs have to get their time off too so it will be probably one of the less exhausting updates.

The first update of the year is usually either a new tertiary or new apparel so I am expecting this year to be the same
I am expecting a pretty tame update to come next. After all devs have to get their time off too so it will be probably one of the less exhausting updates.

The first update of the year is usually either a new tertiary or new apparel so I am expecting this year to be the same
rnytdP6.png
[quote name="Naegiri" date="2021-01-06 14:00:05" ] Coliseum PvP is the update I'm anticipating the most! I'd definitely like to see more Coliseum scenes, though, especially for Blooming Grove and Redrock Cove. [/quote]
Naegiri wrote on 2021-01-06 14:00:05:
Coliseum PvP is the update I'm anticipating the most! I'd definitely like to see more Coliseum scenes, though, especially for Blooming Grove and Redrock Cove.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
News on the modern and the map revamp is all I want! But I'd be happy with any new news ultimately.
News on the modern and the map revamp is all I want! But I'd be happy with any new news ultimately.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I'm predicting we get a new gene or new apparel as the newest update, but what I'm really looking forward to is more lore, more scenes (especially the Ghostlight Ruins scene), the map update!!!!!, and the newest breed. My pipe dream is a Plague-themed Level 25 venue with body horror up the wazoo.
I'm predicting we get a new gene or new apparel as the newest update, but what I'm really looking forward to is more lore, more scenes (especially the Ghostlight Ruins scene), the map update!!!!!, and the newest breed. My pipe dream is a Plague-themed Level 25 venue with body horror up the wazoo.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I really hope it's the map (and I really want the background art for clan pages to be updated too), I can't wait to see the inevitable ridiculous switch-around where one flight suddenly gets a massive influx of transfers because its updated art is really good and sells its aesthetic better [quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-01-07 11:52:40" ] My pipe dream is a Plague-themed Level 25 venue with body horror up the wazoo. [/quote] I WOULD LOVE THIS
I really hope it's the map (and I really want the background art for clan pages to be updated too), I can't wait to see the inevitable ridiculous switch-around where one flight suddenly gets a massive influx of transfers because its updated art is really good and sells its aesthetic better

TenderVulture wrote on 2021-01-07 11:52:40:
My pipe dream is a Plague-themed Level 25 venue with body horror up the wazoo.

I WOULD LOVE THIS
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
I'm not even sure I care what it is- maybe some new genes, or better yet, an eye type? Honestly I'm just expecting another familiar set to start us off- fine, but usually not super exciting. That or some more apparel- but what would the apparel even be? I wouldn't mind more colors in the chitin set, for one. In terms of new stuff, I don't know... Something with more tools or weapons would be cool.
I'm not even sure I care what it is- maybe some new genes, or better yet, an eye type? Honestly I'm just expecting another familiar set to start us off- fine, but usually not super exciting. That or some more apparel- but what would the apparel even be? I wouldn't mind more colors in the chitin set, for one. In terms of new stuff, I don't know... Something with more tools or weapons would be cool.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@epicdragon99 there are tons of different apparel sets that could be added and all sorts of smaller apparel pieces! Check this post out for details (it scrolls REALLY far)
@epicdragon99 there are tons of different apparel sets that could be added and all sorts of smaller apparel pieces! Check this post out for details (it scrolls REALLY far)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8