Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notn is over but-- w8ing 4 next update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Eucyon" date="2021-01-06 20:25:31" ] pssssstt I know some people might've not seen the most updated 'map update' so here it is in this thread! It features a sneak peak at what it'll look like and some of the mechanics [/quote] it's been [s]84[/s] 2 years...
Eucyon wrote on 2021-01-06 20:25:31:
pssssstt I know some people might've not seen the most updated 'map update' so here it is in this thread! It features a sneak peak at what it'll look like and some of the mechanics

it's been 84 2 years...
Update I most look forward to is for a map and lore update. Been really struggling to write any lore and with even a little more the work with it might be the inspiration I need.

Also would not mind some new genes that are less busy or just any for moderns in general. Can only use the same few gene over so many times before all the dragons just seem to merge into one.
Update I most look forward to is for a map and lore update. Been really struggling to write any lore and with even a little more the work with it might be the inspiration I need.

Also would not mind some new genes that are less busy or just any for moderns in general. Can only use the same few gene over so many times before all the dragons just seem to merge into one.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Eh, not expecting much. Probably just a Community Update/recap kind of thing. But I’m hopeful for new apparel <3
Eh, not expecting much. Probably just a Community Update/recap kind of thing. But I’m hopeful for new apparel <3
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Please Please Please be coli scenes. We need more of these that are accessible to newer players and just to have more scenes to match more dragons
Please Please Please be coli scenes. We need more of these that are accessible to newer players and just to have more scenes to match more dragons
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
new modern genes, coli scenes, modern sneak peek, and hints on whether or not tidelord is dead. CMON DEVS.
new modern genes, coli scenes, modern sneak peek, and hints on whether or not tidelord is dead. CMON DEVS.
I’d personally like to see more coli scenes soon! I really want waterway and forbidden portal ones
I’d personally like to see more coli scenes soon! I really want waterway and forbidden portal ones
HX0RiC0.png
PVP PLEASE. It would give me a reason to train dragons. To fight other players to roleplay and crap.

The map update is also something I'm looking forward to!
PVP PLEASE. It would give me a reason to train dragons. To fight other players to roleplay and crap.

The map update is also something I'm looking forward to!
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
We literally just got Veilspuns so I'd get it if we're not getting the modern soon, although getting it this year would be amazing. A preview this year would be really cool too. The next update is probably going to be the Gala, but for January in general I'm probably hoping for a Dev/Community Update for goals this year and maybe some new fams
We literally just got Veilspuns so I'd get it if we're not getting the modern soon, although getting it this year would be amazing. A preview this year would be really cool too. The next update is probably going to be the Gala, but for January in general I'm probably hoping for a Dev/Community Update for goals this year and maybe some new fams
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
map! map! map! map! map!
map! map! map! map! map!

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I hope for the new modern! Can anyone point me in the way of any info about it?
I hope for the new modern! Can anyone point me in the way of any info about it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8