Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 707 708
More weapons? Especially for dragons like Wildclaws to hold in their hands...
More weapons? Especially for dragons like Wildclaws to hold in their hands...
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Collars very similar to dog ones, Kneph needs one. A chain that hangs off of it could also be nice.

Fancy loincloth sashes and drapes, Kars deserves more fancy apparel that doesn't just go around his waist. I'm sad that we don't have more sashes.
Also, more types of manes, something shorter this time? Around the same length of the gladiator headdresses or a bit longer, with some braids too!!! I need a Violet one pls

And lastly, more apparel inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights. Something Aladdin-esque, the Sandwastes set is seriously incomplete!
Collars very similar to dog ones, Kneph needs one. A chain that hangs off of it could also be nice.

Fancy loincloth sashes and drapes, Kars deserves more fancy apparel that doesn't just go around his waist. I'm sad that we don't have more sashes.
Also, more types of manes, something shorter this time? Around the same length of the gladiator headdresses or a bit longer, with some braids too!!! I need a Violet one pls

And lastly, more apparel inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights. Something Aladdin-esque, the Sandwastes set is seriously incomplete!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Can I get some suspenders??? please??? and luxurious fur (and scale) coats? More shirts in general? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/dc/d0/99dcd0014a2a1fa84c6dd762887cf245.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.therpf.com/forums/attachments/harry_coat_1-png.175909/.png[/img]
Can I get some suspenders??? please??? and luxurious fur (and scale) coats?
More shirts in general?
99dcd0014a2a1fa84c6dd762887cf245.jpg

.png
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Contact lenses.

If you want a dragon with multicolored eyes, for example, just slap some contact lenses on and BOOM!

Lots of color variations would be cool. (Maybe rainbow? :P)

Not sure how hard it'd be to make them, but still a pretty interesting idea.
Contact lenses.

If you want a dragon with multicolored eyes, for example, just slap some contact lenses on and BOOM!

Lots of color variations would be cool. (Maybe rainbow? :P)

Not sure how hard it'd be to make them, but still a pretty interesting idea.
I need to update my signature.

He/She/It/Xe (Any pronouns really) | US Timezone
I'd love to see more fancy apparel!
Tailcoats/Twintailed tuxedos
Cravats
European scarfs
Y'know, Victorian Era dresses?
Cravats
European scarfs
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I think a messy version of the lab coats would be very fitting for an avid alchemist.
I think a messy version of the lab coats would be very fitting for an avid alchemist.
Dinoclaire101.png
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2018-12-29 11:58:12" ] Collars very similar to dog ones, Kneph needs one. A chain that hangs off of it could also be nice. Fancy loincloth sashes and drapes, Kars deserves more fancy apparel that doesn't just go around his waist. I'm sad that we don't have more sashes. Also, more types of manes, something shorter this time? Around the same length of the gladiator headdresses or a bit longer, with some braids too!!! I need a Violet one pls And lastly, more apparel inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights. Something Aladdin-esque, the Sandwastes set is seriously incomplete! [/quote] Support! I need them too
TehuMertt wrote on 2018-12-29 11:58:12:

Support! I need them too
[center]Vista based apparel: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/70.png[/img] These masks please(these are adorable) [b]Example:[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/sfcQ2Q55/vistaapparel.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0tthyf0/vistaapparel2.png[/img]
Vista based apparel:
70.png
These masks please(these are adorable)
Example:
vistaapparel.png
vistaapparel2.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2018-12-29 17:52:16" ] I'd love to see more fancy apparel! Tailcoats/Twintailed tuxedos Cravats European scarfs Y'know, Victorian Era dresses? [/quote] yes please
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2018-12-29 17:52:16:
Cravats
European scarfs
yes please
akueye3.png
The steampunk set is old as heck isn't it? An expansion of the steampunk stuff would be rad: add in more items like otherwise useless trinkets that you just wear on your person, fancy canes, gears, copper/brass doohickies galore plus some recolors!
The steampunk set is old as heck isn't it? An expansion of the steampunk stuff would be rad: add in more items like otherwise useless trinkets that you just wear on your person, fancy canes, gears, copper/brass doohickies galore plus some recolors!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 707 708