Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | found an unused coli sprite???
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Heart" date="2021-01-02 08:08:44" ] Old training fields dummy? Maybe they threw it out because its not sentient and can't be a familiar. [/quote] To be fair, in the old days of the Coli, certain enemies weren't available as familiars, only their recolors. [gamedb item=15131] and [gamedb item=15130] come to mind, as well as one of the Sandswept Delta scorpions, if I recall correctly.
Heart wrote on 2021-01-02 08:08:44:
Old training fields dummy? Maybe they threw it out because its not sentient and can't be a familiar.

To be fair, in the old days of the Coli, certain enemies weren't available as familiars, only their recolors. Fallen Streak and Wandering Surgepriest come to mind, as well as one of the Sandswept Delta scorpions, if I recall correctly.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="Tsiegh" date="2021-01-03 05:55:00" ] training fields acctually being training fields [/quote] I feel like it would have fit a tutorial battle nicely. If it was set to be another enemy in the Training Fields, would it have an animation like the other monsters? Seems pretty close to a mimic monster.
Tsiegh wrote on 2021-01-03 05:55:00:
training fields acctually being training fields
I feel like it would have fit a tutorial battle nicely. If it was set to be another enemy in the Training Fields, would it have an animation like the other monsters? Seems pretty close to a mimic monster.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Wow, that's super interesting. :o I wonder if they'll ever use it in anything, or if it'll remain a neat little easter egg.
Wow, that's super interesting. :o I wonder if they'll ever use it in anything, or if it'll remain a neat little easter egg.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗ xe/they/he/she+any
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS-tiny-sepia-logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I think I know what this is.

It was probably for a scrapped tutorial for the coliseum. I bet when you first opened the coliseum, it'd put you in a a battle with this. I wonder if it ever had animations...

It was probably for a scrapped tutorial for the coliseum. I bet when you first opened the coliseum, it'd put you in a a battle with this. I wonder if it ever had animations...
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
[quote name="Rodeo" date="2021-01-13 11:11:58" ] I think I know what this is. It was probably for a scrapped tutorial for the coliseum. I bet when you first opened the coliseum, it'd put you in a a battle with this. I wonder if it ever had animations... [/quote] Whats it gonna do animation wise? Growl at you or something? xD
Rodeo wrote on 2021-01-13 11:11:58:

Whats it gonna do animation wise? Growl at you or something? xD
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@mays

Probably like the Leafy Moth in the training fields, just a little message that says something like 'The training dummy creaks in the wind...'
@mays

Probably like the Leafy Moth in the training fields, just a little message that says something like 'The training dummy creaks in the wind...'
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/enemies/sprites/83.png[/img] [i]i love him also to everyone saying it's a grave marker, i dont think so because it is left-facing just like the enemies so i think it's a best guess that it was a training dummy
83.png
i love him

also to everyone saying it's a grave marker, i dont think so because it is left-facing just like the enemies

so i think it's a best guess that it was a training dummy
Looking for:
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2021-01-02 08:03:09" ] ,,, Training mode?? Like no xp and it can't die, but,,, to test out ur builds on?? That's be cool. Or a mimic. That'd also be neat. [/quote] Being able to test builds with a practice sprite would be so helpful!
Alfamangle wrote on 2021-01-02 08:03:09:
,,, Training mode?? Like no xp and it can't die, but,,, to test out ur builds on?? That's be cool. Or a mimic. That'd also be neat.

Being able to test builds with a practice sprite would be so helpful!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Looks like a beginning of a fetch doll.
Fetch ancient....
Looks like a beginning of a fetch doll.
Fetch ancient....
My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="Rule" date="2021-01-13 11:38:49" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/enemies/sprites/83.png[/img] [i]i love him [/quote]
Rule wrote on 2021-01-13 11:38:49:
83.png
i love him

y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5