Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wolf's Wishlist Gifting Game! ~ 40KT
1 2 3
[center][size=6][color=red]Please Read the Rules [b]Thoroughly[/b] Before Playing[/color][/size][/center] [center]Want to play a wishlist game where you're guaranteed something nice, but don't wanna spend/give a full 100kt? Well this is the game for you![/center] [center]For those who don't know, the basic premise of this game is to gift a wishlist item (or items) to the user above you.[/center] [b]Example:[/b] Person A gifts the person above them [item=cosmo gecko] Person B then gifts person A some apparel Person C then gifts person B [item=gilded decorative chest] and [item=kelpie] [b]Rules[/b]: [LIST] [*][b]Post a claim[/b] to the user above. (It is recommended to not ping the user yet) [*]Edit your claim within [b]two hours[/b] telling what you will give them, and send the items within 24 hours. [b]Be sure to ping the user[/b], and provide the link or location of your wishlist in your post [*]Wait[b] two posts[/b] before posting again [*]You may claim a user who hasn't edited their claim yet, but [b]do NOT [/b]give them anything until they have edited their post [*][b]Do NOT complain[/b] about the gifts you receive [*][b]Do NOT[/b] give anything that isn't on the user's wishlist [b]unless [/b]their wishlist does not comply with the rules [*]Your wishlist must include at least [b]five items under 30kt[/b] [*]You must give the user above you items that have a total value of [b]at least 40kt[/b] based on the LAH [*]You must gift [b]at least one item of 20kt value or higher[/b] based on the LAH [*]If you have not received your gift in 24 hours, you may [b]GENTLY[/b] remind the user who was supposed to gift it to you via PM [*]If a considerable amount of time has passed and you still haven't received your gift, please kindly contact me via PM [*]Everyone makes mistakes and grace will be shown, but if you repeatedly disregard the rules [b]you will not be allowed to participate in the future[/b] [*][b]Be polite[/b] to other users and patient with those who break the rules [*]Do not be upset if I or another user calls you out on breaking a rule. We're only trying to keep the thread moving [/LIST] [b]The first user to post here will also receive a wishlist item from me, along with whoever posts after them![/b]
Please Read the Rules Thoroughly Before Playing
Want to play a wishlist game where you're guaranteed something nice, but don't wanna spend/give a full 100kt? Well this is the game for you!
For those who don't know, the basic premise of this game is to gift a wishlist item (or items) to the user above you.

Example:

Person A gifts the person above them Cosmo Gecko

Person B then gifts person A some apparel

Person C then gifts person B Gilded Decorative Chest and Kelpie

Rules:
  • Post a claim to the user above. (It is recommended to not ping the user yet)
  • Edit your claim within two hours telling what you will give them, and send the items within 24 hours. Be sure to ping the user, and provide the link or location of your wishlist in your post
  • Wait two posts before posting again
  • You may claim a user who hasn't edited their claim yet, but do NOT give them anything until they have edited their post
  • Do NOT complain about the gifts you receive
  • Do NOT give anything that isn't on the user's wishlist unless their wishlist does not comply with the rules
  • Your wishlist must include at least five items under 30kt
  • You must give the user above you items that have a total value of at least 40kt based on the LAH
  • You must gift at least one item of 20kt value or higher based on the LAH
  • If you have not received your gift in 24 hours, you may GENTLY remind the user who was supposed to gift it to you via PM
  • If a considerable amount of time has passed and you still haven't received your gift, please kindly contact me via PM
  • Everyone makes mistakes and grace will be shown, but if you repeatedly disregard the rules you will not be allowed to participate in the future
  • Be polite to other users and patient with those who break the rules
  • Do not be upset if I or another user calls you out on breaking a rule. We're only trying to keep the thread moving

The first user to post here will also receive a wishlist item from me, along with whoever posts after them!
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
@Doodlewolf I bought some things for Aiku and Nalia! [item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Porcelain Steampunk Gloves]
@Doodlewolf I bought some things for Aiku and Nalia! Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Trousers Porcelain Steampunk Gloves
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth Sending [item=Berserker] x2 ----- Wishlist here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66283183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662832/66283183_350.png[/img][/url] I would also accept familiars not in my bestiary :)
@bxsmxth

Sending Berserker x2
Wishlist here:

66283183_350.png

I would also accept familiars not in my bestiary :)
66283183.png 66719993.png
[center]@fluteloops0329 - sending! :) [item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Psion Rings][/center]
@fluteloops0329 - sending! :)
Daisy Flowerfall Psion Rings

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte Sending a copy of [item=Contagion Gem Guardian] c:
@Madsyte Sending a copy of Contagion Gem Guardian c:
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth Brewing you up a [item=bubble brook gecko] Wishlist in sig :)
@bxsmxth
Brewing you up a Bubble Brook Gecko

Wishlist in sig :)
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
This game seems nice! @Doodlewolf
Sending
Brutal Banner Sky Blue Silk Sash Gold Muck

WL on profile!
This game seems nice! @Doodlewolf
Sending
Brutal Banner Sky Blue Silk Sash Gold Muck

WL on profile!
Zounds!
@SpacemanSpiff Sending you a [item=Greenroot Janustrap] for your hibden, plus a [item=Meadow Tea Tray] and a [item=Blue Sludge]! [s]There we go now that's actually fair[/s]
@SpacemanSpiff Sending you a Greenroot Janustrap for your hibden, plus a Meadow Tea Tray and a Blue Sludge !

There we go now that's actually fair
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
[center]@bxsmxth >:3 Sending this missing friend your way~ [item=lavaborne hoax] ~~~ My wishlist can be found on this girl <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61166929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611670/61166929_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@bxsmxth

>:3

Sending this missing friend your way~

Lavaborne Hoax

~~~

My wishlist can be found on this girl <3

61166929_350.png
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer Sending. . . [item=gilded decorative chest] [item=teal starsilk earrings] --- wishlist in signature!
@MythDancer Sending. . .

Gilded Decorative Chest

Teal Starsilk Earrings

---

wishlist in signature!
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 3