Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opened 45 chests... no egg.
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zVgLrxk.png[/img] plz no murder i'm just a creathur
zVgLrxk.png

plz no murder i'm just a creathur
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-12-28 19:42:04" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zVgLrxk.png[/img] plz no murder i'm just a creathur [/quote] HOW DARE YOU DUNK ON ME ON MY PAINPOST @CORVIKNIGHT
Corviknight wrote on 2020-12-28 19:42:04:
zVgLrxk.png

plz no murder i'm just a creathur

HOW DARE YOU DUNK ON ME ON MY PAINPOST @CORVIKNIGHT
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
(jkjk it's all good)
(jkjk it's all good)
@spiderwick

Consider this - I'm actually a terrible person
@spiderwick

Consider this - I'm actually a terrible person
I've gotten a few eggos but I sold all except one, which I shall hatch on my anniversary. I'm selling the rest of my chests.
I've gotten a few eggos but I sold all except one, which I shall hatch on my anniversary. I'm selling the rest of my chests.
+2 FR time
he/they
@corviknight hush

@xxicewolfxx how much did you sell the eggs for? I feel like everyone says to wait so that's what I'm doing I think
@corviknight hush

@xxicewolfxx how much did you sell the eggs for? I feel like everyone says to wait so that's what I'm doing I think
it b like that sometimes
it b like that sometimes
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@spiderwick

most of them at 220 and a few at 215. I would've waited but I don't have self-control or patience so I just sold them lol
@spiderwick

most of them at 220 and a few at 215. I would've waited but I don't have self-control or patience so I just sold them lol
+2 FR time
he/they
I opened 99 and got only 7 I think ;-;. I sold 5 for 250 each BUT OOF. 0 eggs- that's tough. Hope you get lots of eggs in the future.
I opened 99 and got only 7 I think ;-;. I sold 5 for 250 each BUT OOF. 0 eggs- that's tough. Hope you get lots of eggs in the future.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
...I feel this. I opened 125 chests and got 8 eggs, 1 smirch, and NO breed changes. At 21g/chest (current LAH), that's 2,625g, and at 300g/egg, that's 2,400g if I did my math correctly. I have made a loss, AND I have to wait 6-9 months for egg prices to go back up. RIP.
...I feel this. I opened 125 chests and got 8 eggs, 1 smirch, and NO breed changes. At 21g/chest (current LAH), that's 2,625g, and at 300g/egg, that's 2,400g if I did my math correctly. I have made a loss, AND I have to wait 6-9 months for egg prices to go back up. RIP.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5