Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opened 45 chests... no egg.
1 2 3 4 5
Can I get an f in the chat for ZERO eggs in 35 chests... the amount of potential gems I just wasted opening those instead of selling them... oh my god

edit: I've gotten a few eggs over the fest, but 0 smirch and 0 breed changes

edit: just opened 10 more, still NO EGGGIEEEE
Can I get an f in the chat for ZERO eggs in 35 chests... the amount of potential gems I just wasted opening those instead of selling them... oh my god

edit: I've gotten a few eggs over the fest, but 0 smirch and 0 breed changes

edit: just opened 10 more, still NO EGGGIEEEE
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
I've had little luck as well... at least I've got plenty of smirches [emoji=guardian sad size=2] At least there's still some time left to grind!
I've had little luck as well... at least I've got plenty of smirches At least there's still some time left to grind!
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
@bonesofgoodtemp hopefully we have better luck! I haven't gotten any smirch or noc breed changes hahaaaa
@bonesofgoodtemp hopefully we have better luck! I haven't gotten any smirch or noc breed changes hahaaaa
Oof I know the feeling. Probably opened about 40 chests and only gotten 1 egg so far this year. Hopefully the rest of NotN will go better.
Oof I know the feeling. Probably opened about 40 chests and only gotten 1 egg so far this year. Hopefully the rest of NotN will go better.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/032/425/Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg[/img] That's a fat L my g
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

That's a fat L my g

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
ouch, that sucks [emoji=coatl sad size=1] i wish you better luck, ive been opening about 15 chests a day with no eggs or scrolls but finally got some eggs and a scroll today
ouch, that sucks i wish you better luck, ive been opening about 15 chests a day with no eggs or scrolls but finally got some eggs and a scroll today
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
thank you all for the commiseration <3 hopefully we get better luck
thank you all for the commiseration <3 hopefully we get better luck
@bananicornkate i love this meme my g
@bananicornkate i love this meme my g
Similar thing happened to me with multiple batches of 30-40 chests at the start of notn so I just said “nah not doing that again” and now I’ve made like 15kg
Similar thing happened to me with multiple batches of 30-40 chests at the start of notn so I just said “nah not doing that again” and now I’ve made like 15kg
udj6wT1.png
@fushide I did the other way, make a bunch of gems then try to see if it's worth it to open and then... nope. Idk how people can afford to buy the chests!
@fushide I did the other way, make a bunch of gems then try to see if it's worth it to open and then... nope. Idk how people can afford to buy the chests!
1 2 3 4 5