Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opened 45 chests... no egg.
1 2 3 4 5
@brokenlegacy UGH oh my gosh NOoooOooOooOoo
@brokenlegacy UGH oh my gosh NOoooOooOooOoo
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@spiderwick It was painful xD At one point I got 3 eggs in 10 chests, so I was feeling pretty good... and then the next 10 had no egg. And the next. And the next... yeah you get the idea.

Edit: However- is that going to stop me from opening more chests? Honestly I'm not sure- I wanted 100 noc eggs but only for the profit, so if I can profit more by just directly selling the chests, them I'm going to go for it, especially since I've made a pretty consistent loss around the same margin (for reference, I've opened somewhere around 700 chests).
@spiderwick It was painful xD At one point I got 3 eggs in 10 chests, so I was feeling pretty good... and then the next 10 had no egg. And the next. And the next... yeah you get the idea.

Edit: However- is that going to stop me from opening more chests? Honestly I'm not sure- I wanted 100 noc eggs but only for the profit, so if I can profit more by just directly selling the chests, them I'm going to go for it, especially since I've made a pretty consistent loss around the same margin (for reference, I've opened somewhere around 700 chests).
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@brokenlegacy yeah! Same I think, I got around 8 eggs out of the probably over 200 chests I've opened, but only got the eggs in the very first days of NoTN. Sadness
@brokenlegacy yeah! Same I think, I got around 8 eggs out of the probably over 200 chests I've opened, but only got the eggs in the very first days of NoTN. Sadness
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@spiderwick Aw man, that sucks. Luckily the only chests I open are Swipp and Coli, so I'm technically making pure profit, but I still hate knowing that I could have a) made more profit and b) made said profit immediately xD
@spiderwick Aw man, that sucks. Luckily the only chests I open are Swipp and Coli, so I'm technically making pure profit, but I still hate knowing that I could have a) made more profit and b) made said profit immediately xD
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
I've gotten 81/900 chests. Two of those days I only got 4 in 100. I'm still making more if I wait for them to go up, though.
I've gotten 81/900 chests. Two of those days I only got 4 in 100. I'm still making more if I wait for them to go up, though.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I've opened about 300s chest and managed to somehow get 34 eggs. I seem to have better luck opening 10 at a time. But I feel like that's a way higher amount than previous years and seems to be more than other folks are getting. I guess it's just RNG... (which never works for me usually lol)
I've opened about 300s chest and managed to somehow get 34 eggs. I seem to have better luck opening 10 at a time. But I feel like that's a way higher amount than previous years and seems to be more than other folks are getting. I guess it's just RNG... (which never works for me usually lol)
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
I'm getting on average 1 egg for every 15 chests I open, just about... Hm. RNG must favor me, I suppose.
I'm getting on average 1 egg for every 15 chests I open, just about... Hm. RNG must favor me, I suppose.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
Im on that level of luck too, guess thats why i play smart just to trade 10 chests for an egg.
Hope you get better luck though! See people get extreme luck.
Im on that level of luck too, guess thats why i play smart just to trade 10 chests for an egg.
Hope you get better luck though! See people get extreme luck.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I normally get eggs in strange chests, but i still have yet to have gotten a breed scroll or smirch. So i feel your pain :')
I normally get eggs in strange chests, but i still have yet to have gotten a breed scroll or smirch. So i feel your pain :')
YtR4PoQ.pngflagitem-arcane-2.pngAlex Bobcatticus~I0CCuT2.pngYtR4PoQ.png
Ugh felt that fffff

I still need 4 eggos from chests and it's friggin Tuesday
Ugh felt that fffff

I still need 4 eggos from chests and it's friggin Tuesday
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
1 2 3 4 5