Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DWF Recruitment (Breeding Projects)
1 2 3 4 5
@SporkLord Hi! Glad to see more people who want to join :D

To apply as a breeder nester you will have to PM Ganondorf c:

edit : sorry for the typo, I meant nester!
@SporkLord Hi! Glad to see more people who want to join :D

To apply as a breeder nester you will have to PM Ganondorf c:

edit : sorry for the typo, I meant nester!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot do you happen to know where to ask for a dream dragon *feels low-key selfish right now*
@Snowcelot do you happen to know where to ask for a dream dragon *feels low-key selfish right now*
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth Hi, please refer to the main thread in regards to placing wishes. The link is in the first post!
@WarriorOfEarth Hi, please refer to the main thread in regards to placing wishes. The link is in the first post!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot

Hello! If you are still recruiting, I would like to join as a Nester (wind)
@Snowcelot

Hello! If you are still recruiting, I would like to join as a Nester (wind)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel Hi, nesters are welcome, you will have to pm Ganondorf for this though c: Wishing you a nice rest of your day!
@Amariel Hi, nesters are welcome, you will have to pm Ganondorf for this though c: Wishing you a nice rest of your day!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot I have 118 den slots for holding and I always tend to have 4 nests open. I can be a nester and caretaker and I'm online almost every single day. I'm Arcane rn but plan to switch to light on Aug 25th.
@Snowcelot I have 118 den slots for holding and I always tend to have 4 nests open. I can be a nester and caretaker and I'm online almost every single day. I'm Arcane rn but plan to switch to light on Aug 25th.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
@Helixstorm Hi, thanks for reaching out! You have to PM Ganondorf for the nester application (including your upcoming flight change), and we admins will discuss your caretaker application.
@Helixstorm Hi, thanks for reaching out! You have to PM Ganondorf for the nester application (including your upcoming flight change), and we admins will discuss your caretaker application.
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot

Hey! I'm kind of interested in being a breeder, but I haven't really tackled any difficult breeding projects past "hope for similar colors and gene 'em up"
@Snowcelot

Hey! I'm kind of interested in being a breeder, but I haven't really tackled any difficult breeding projects past "hope for similar colors and gene 'em up"
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Snowcelot
I have some great interest in becoming a nester/breeder! I haven’t really done many breeding projects but I’d like to help out :)
(I’m a Plagueling by the way)
@Snowcelot
I have some great interest in becoming a nester/breeder! I haven’t really done many breeding projects but I’d like to help out :)
(I’m a Plagueling by the way)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@ArceusAcelaena @ClockworkedCuon Hiya! If you're worried about project complexity, we got ''house wishes'' where the end goal is relatively simple to get (there should be 3 pages of results on the AH for the starter dragons, for example).
There are still some rules to follow to make things easier, such as keeping in mind breed/gene rarities and such, but we are making guides and the mentoring program is underway (thanks for getting me motivated to work on it).

We answer any question on the discord (you need to ask Ganondorf for a link) and when the program is done there should be both a thread to ask questions on and a mentor/trainee program!

If you're okay with that, you can PM Ganondorf to apply :3
@ArceusAcelaena @ClockworkedCuon Hiya! If you're worried about project complexity, we got ''house wishes'' where the end goal is relatively simple to get (there should be 3 pages of results on the AH for the starter dragons, for example).
There are still some rules to follow to make things easier, such as keeping in mind breed/gene rarities and such, but we are making guides and the mentoring program is underway (thanks for getting me motivated to work on it).

We answer any question on the discord (you need to ask Ganondorf for a link) and when the program is done there should be both a thread to ask questions on and a mentor/trainee program!

If you're okay with that, you can PM Ganondorf to apply :3
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
1 2 3 4 5