Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DWF Recruitment (Breeding Projects)
1 2 3 4 5
@Snowcelot
I have all five nests and basically never use them (now I just do rentals from a discord I'm in) so I could be a nester! Seems like theres quite a few Wind nests already, though, so I don't know if I'd be needed.
@Snowcelot
I have all five nests and basically never use them (now I just do rentals from a discord I'm in) so I could be a nester! Seems like theres quite a few Wind nests already, though, so I don't know if I'd be needed.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd be down to be a Shadow flight breeder. :) I have 5 nests, but I can spare one solely for this. I don't generally have a lot of lair space, but I have a lot of hibden spots.
I'd be down to be a Shadow flight breeder. :) I have 5 nests, but I can spare one solely for this. I don't generally have a lot of lair space, but I have a lot of hibden spots.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Doodlewolf @Chryssaia @insight89x @tytytytytytyty1 @RickRolled

Thank you very much for reaching out! You can PM Ganondorf to apply or if you have any question.

We still need to work on the breeder mentorship program, but we have some easier wishes to get a feel at how it is to be a breeder!
@Doodlewolf @Chryssaia @insight89x @tytytytytytyty1 @RickRolled

Thank you very much for reaching out! You can PM Ganondorf to apply or if you have any question.

We still need to work on the breeder mentorship program, but we have some easier wishes to get a feel at how it is to be a breeder!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot
I would like to sign up as a breeder, I have a lot of pairs already for my hatchery and a good amount of genes available to use as well as colors.

I can't guarantee constant wish granting but I would want to help!
@Snowcelot
I would like to sign up as a breeder, I have a lot of pairs already for my hatchery and a good amount of genes available to use as well as colors.

I can't guarantee constant wish granting but I would want to help!
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
@Jeydis Hi, thanks for your interest!
You will need to PM Ganondorf for your application c:

The process of granting a wish is more often like a marathon than a sprint run, so it should be fine if you are used to logging on daily, even for a little time! Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any question c:
@Jeydis Hi, thanks for your interest!
You will need to PM Ganondorf for your application c:

The process of granting a wish is more often like a marathon than a sprint run, so it should be fine if you are used to logging on daily, even for a little time! Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any question c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Hah sorry about that, I figured it might of been you post name change or something since I didnt see Ganondorf on the first page at all. PM has been sent!
Hah sorry about that, I figured it might of been you post name change or something since I didnt see Ganondorf on the first page at all. PM has been sent!
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
Hiya! I absolutely adore the Dragonwish Foundation's mission and I'd love to do anything I can to help other players get their dream dragons! Sadly, I lack the skill to be a breeder at this time (if you guys ever open mentorships I'd be so interested), but I would love to be a nester, and maybe a babysitter if you think I have enough space to be helpful!
Hiya! I absolutely adore the Dragonwish Foundation's mission and I'd love to do anything I can to help other players get their dream dragons! Sadly, I lack the skill to be a breeder at this time (if you guys ever open mentorships I'd be so interested), but I would love to be a nester, and maybe a babysitter if you think I have enough space to be helpful!
@ohlalilali Hi, thanks for your interest!
We are in the process or revamping all our resources so mentoring should come soon! In the meantime, you can PM Ganondorf to apply as a nester and/or babysitter!

If you do not have a lot of den spaces unlocked we can help you!
@ohlalilali Hi, thanks for your interest!
We are in the process or revamping all our resources so mentoring should come soon! In the meantime, you can PM Ganondorf to apply as a nester and/or babysitter!

If you do not have a lot of den spaces unlocked we can help you!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
(I’m already a member with a project, but since some of the people who volunteered here mentioned wanting a mentor or being unsure of how to go about it, I’d be happy to mentor/guide newer breeders if they want some help)
(I’m already a member with a project, but since some of the people who volunteered here mentioned wanting a mentor or being unsure of how to go about it, I’d be happy to mentor/guide newer breeders if they want some help)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Snowcelot

Hello! I'd seen threads for the DWF floating around but never knew what it was. Now that I do, I would like to join the cause as a nester. I'm in Lightning with all 5 nests. I only have a handful of pairs so I'm able to rent out nests frequently. It wouldn't be hard to keep at least one available to host a wish breeding pair.
@Snowcelot

Hello! I'd seen threads for the DWF floating around but never knew what it was. Now that I do, I would like to join the cause as a nester. I'm in Lightning with all 5 nests. I only have a handful of pairs so I'm able to rent out nests frequently. It wouldn't be hard to keep at least one available to host a wish breeding pair.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2 3 4 5