Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How DARE the devs tease us like this >:(
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have two ideas: Headless ancient confirmed or It has multiple bits held together with energy. like this dude: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7598.png[/img] Both are most likely false, but I can dream.
I have two ideas:

Headless ancient confirmed

or

It has multiple bits held together with energy. like this dude:

7598.png

Both are most likely false, but I can dream.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
The next Ancient is Ambulon, confirmed.
The next Ancient is Ambulon, confirmed.
Oh my god thats amazing!!
Oh my god thats amazing!!
Heart.gif
If its not broken it has the build of a walrus
If its not broken it has the build of a walrus
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
From a friend when I told her about this thread-

"If they make an Ancient with multiple heads, I want multiple name slots. Just saying."
From a friend when I told her about this thread-

"If they make an Ancient with multiple heads, I want multiple name slots. Just saying."
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="CaptainSnowblack" date="2020-11-22 07:37:00" ] I think what the team is trying to tell us is that the next ancient has at least one leg [/quote] [img]https://i.redd.it/67ppcmbz3rr21.jpg[/img] Here's what I was able to extrapolate from that image. Two legs, and based on the curvature of the chest portion I took my best shot at neck structure. Unfortunately it's quite generic. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sZtol4Z.png[/img]
CaptainSnowblack wrote on 2020-11-22 07:37:00:
I think what the team is trying to tell us is that the next ancient has at least one leg
67ppcmbz3rr21.jpg
Here's what I was able to extrapolate from that image. Two legs, and based on the curvature of the chest portion I took my best shot at neck structure. Unfortunately it's quite generic.
sZtol4Z.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I have a feeling the next ancient hasn't been designed yet, and that's the real reason why that statue is broken. XD
I have a feeling the next ancient hasn't been designed yet, and that's the real reason why that statue is broken. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I keep trying to figure out if the order matters but if it does it doesn't seem to correlate with anything I've been able to come up with- not element, and not discovery date (which makes sense if this was built before they were lost). It could represent the order in which the ancients were created, maybe, or the order in which Earth flight ancients first had contact with them (though geographically that doesn't make a ton of sense)

The broken one is Arcane and someone broke it after Arcanist nearly ended the world again
I keep trying to figure out if the order matters but if it does it doesn't seem to correlate with anything I've been able to come up with- not element, and not discovery date (which makes sense if this was built before they were lost). It could represent the order in which the ancients were created, maybe, or the order in which Earth flight ancients first had contact with them (though geographically that doesn't make a ton of sense)

The broken one is Arcane and someone broke it after Arcanist nearly ended the world again
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="CaptainSnowblack" date="2020-11-22 07:37:00" ] I think what the team is trying to tell us is that the next ancient has at least one leg [/quote] Is it a leg though? It might be an arm, I just can't tell.
CaptainSnowblack wrote on 2020-11-22 07:37:00:
I think what the team is trying to tell us is that the next ancient has at least one leg

Is it a leg though? It might be an arm, I just can't tell.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It will be interesting to come back and see if/what features match up with ancient #4.
It will be interesting to come back and see if/what features match up with ancient #4.
1 2 3 4 5 6